Quick Buy Gems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh now he's made a mistake. He said earlier that the large hoop earrings were solid gold. He's just said it again and he said 'oh they're plated' :sad:

Looks like the same ones I saw for 1p the other day.

Edit: they're £1.95 today

Last edited:
This is another phone locked, small quantity, low priced idea so that 30/40 buyers are missing out at a time

:sleepy:

I suppose the extra phone calls will go towards the erm, 'free' £10 vouchers :wink:

I noticed they were going to town on promoting 'multibuy' this afternoon. Sally stressed you only get one £10 voucher per order, regardless of how many you buy so it did cross my mind that was another little tactic to claw back the 'thousands' of pounds they are just giving away as their Valentines gift, to us.

I suppose the extra phone calls will go towards the erm, 'free' £10 vouchers :wink:

I noticed they were going to town on promoting 'multibuy' this afternoon. Sally stressed you only get one £10 voucher per order, regardless of how many you buy so it did cross my mind that was another little tactic to claw back the 'thousands' of pounds they are just giving away as their Valentines gift, to us.

Well that puts an end to my multibuying! :smirk:

Talk about giving with one hand and taking it back with the other :rolleyes:

Oh now he's made a mistake. He said earlier that the large hoop earrings were solid gold. He's just said it again and he said 'oh they're plated' :sad:

Looks like the same ones I saw for 1p the other day.

Edit: they're £1.95 today

Knew it was too good to be true ha ha.

Bid is plated city.

He's selling that godawful Gianni Ricci blue dial watch and he reckons you'll make a statement with it..........yeah

Oh you would do that alright!

Phones Locked yet again, snidey gits.

Momma there's a lovely 'Watch Company' timepiece coming up which if i'm not mistaken has a lovely black plastic strap. get in there and MULTIBUY.

Last edited:
Would go with my fella's shoes :wink:

Ha Ha, Mason is now saying you get £10 for every single item you buy. He even had to check with his producer.

Maybe it was just in respect of the item I saw Sally selling this afternoon, she definitely said and stressed only one voucher. Thinking on it might have had free P+P, it was a set of plant bulbs I think.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, Mason is now saying you get £10 for every single item you buy. He even had to check with his producer.

Maybe it was just in respect of the item I saw Sally selling this afternoon, she definitely said and stressed only one voucher. Thinking on it might have had P+P, it was a set of plant bulbs I think.

They're not trying to confuse us are they?? :mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back