Wirral 70 or nicola george

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
Which one's better? In the words of Harry Hill - there's only one way to find out?

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My money's on you WIrral70!

Which one's better? In the words of Harry Hill - there's only one way to find out?

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My money's on you WIrral70!

I have no wish to fight with anyone my friend.

But I would like a presenter not to scare the life out of people and perhaps tell the truth though.

And a bit of transparency regarding associated purchase charges would be nice too but i'm not greedy, any of the these points would do. :happy:

Last edited:
My money's on the Nixster She'll fight dirty, hit below the belt and generally not care WHAT she has to do in order to win the fight!

My money's on the Nixster She'll fight dirty, hit below the belt and generally not care WHAT she has to do in order to win the fight!

She is flogging the Multi Meal maker with Chef Wayne right now, I haven't heard her mention P+P although i'm happy to be corrected as in fairness I didn't see the start of the sale.

What chance she will once the 2 minute clock has already started as somebody mentioned the other day?

Edit:- Clock started, she mentions P+P.

Last edited:
She is flogging the Multi Meal maker with Chef Wayne right now, I haven't heard her once mention P+P although i'm happy to be corrected.

What chance she will once the 2 minute clock has already started?

Edit:- Clock started, guess what? She mentions P+P.

If this is regularly happening, then I guess it's time to get back in touch with the our friends at the ASA, and tell them that they seem to have found a way around their ruling!

If this is regularly happening, then I guess it's time to get back in touch with the our friends at the ASA, and tell them that they seem to have found a way around their ruling!

In fairness to Nicola and Sit Up I must stress I didn't see the whole sale but I don't recall hearing her say it in the 3 or 4 minutes before the clock started.

I would be of course be routing for Wirral, but I fear Lola's dirty tricks and whirling tassles would win the day
1_4_129.gif

Nicola wouldn't need to fight me if she turned up as her LOLA alter ego, i'd be out of there so fast she wouldn't get chance to land a blow.

Yer now!

Latest posts

Back