'Your Kitchen' range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I've just seen the knife set of this range and it looks as dodgy as the rest of the stuff.

Mark Ryes may well be able to knock the skin off a rice pudding but he had difficulty taking the skin off a piece of salmon with one of these knives.

He then used the scissors to take a leg off the chicken. 'Look how easy it is'.....eh? you might have had less of a struggle with a knife, or maybe not :smirk:

I thought they rehearsed. Where's Wayne when you need him? :giggle:

Ha Wayne's over on Bid with a different set of knives. Looks a decent set too, they actually cut :up:

I watched Chef Wayne demonstrate the Chef Tony Miracle Blade knives earlier today (maybe they're the ones you mention?) and he was actually very good.

He took the skin off an apple and a grapefruit very professionally.

I watched Chef Wayne demonstrate the Chef Tony Miracle Blade knives earlier today (maybe they're the ones you mention?) and he was actually very good.

He took the skin off an apple and a grapefruit very professionally.

Yes I think it was them Wirral, although I had to look away most of the time, they were very sharp and we know what Wayne's like :giggle:

Yes I think it was them Wirral, although I had to look away most of the time, they were very sharp and we know what Wayne's like :giggle:

Indeed Momma, I was nervous watching him too but I honestly thought he was very good.

And they looked worth £20 too.

Latest posts

Back