The so called Gardening Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oliver

Registered Shopper
Never heard of this guy before and dont care if hes worked for the queen but hes a prized pratt. He seems to love talking about himself and tbh doesnt have that much knowledge when it comes down to it. Hes clearly not made it in the gardening world if hes on a shopping tv channel. Bring back the mad woman from last year Angela i think her name was.

Don't think garden bargains are involved now sent IW an email to find out and i was referred to garden bargains needless to say i did not bother i was clearly getting the run around and i frankly don't care where this guy was born or who he has met he is c**p.

Im so glad others dont like him either, I used to enjoy watching the gardening shows on IW but i cant bare that guest so i wont be watching in future

Never heard of this guy before and dont care if hes worked for the queen but hes a prized pratt. He seems to love talking about himself and tbh doesnt have that much knowledge when it comes down to it. Hes clearly not made it in the gardening world if hes on a shopping tv channel. Bring back the mad woman from last year Angela i think her name was.

Angela is her name. You will find her on Bid Gardening (Sky 654 Freeview 23 Virgin 745 and freesat 802) along with Peter McDermott and Martin Cox.

:)

Latest posts

Back