Nuveo Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Has anybody here used this range? I'm wondering what people think of this range. Also, do you know if it can be sourced anywhere else? I'm worried I'll get to like it and IW will stop selling it.

I was gonna say that to u, the problem with IW is one minute its there the next its gone for ever. Nuveo does have a uk website where u can buy from however prices are ALOT more than Ideal world. There doesnt seem to be any reviews at all for this range on google so mayb worth making use of ur 14 day mbg

Just thought id add they have the postage pay back offer on this weekend so if ur gonna order anything its worth doing today rather than awaiting .

Thanks for that but I'm going to give it a miss. Something about the presentations just doesn't give me much confidence in the product. Also, the fact that I can't find anything at all about it round the 'net seems a bit odd to me. If people had used and liked these products, then they would have mentioned it somewhere. It didn't seem like a particularly good launch into the UK market as they didn't really demonstrate it enough and it put me off that the guest couldn't remember how to spell the main ingredients, which he still got wrong in the end even after asking ( I checked them myself on-line ).

But Denise even didn't wear any makeup for the show to show how much she loves the range. I imagine most of it is down to the derma-roller. It's on par with things that actually make a change in your skin like peels and lasers etc :wait:

Latest posts

Back