credit to bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
the 1p p + p offer has been good today

things have sold a lot lot quicker than of late

i predict that before July bid will revert to a much lower p + p charge on the back of this

of course they will raise the product price slightly but today various items have sold for what they always sell for minus the 7.99

well done bid

I have enjoyed it more today, It was obvious they would push the price up but some of the newer items seemed reasonable (not particularly cheap) prices. I like this format much better. I was tempted to get that lion throw as I am looking for a nice fleece throw but that one was just too big. I havn't enjoyed the gardening bits, it seemed to be on more than usual today.

the gardening was on a lot

i ordered the 4 baskets for 12.99 which is a very fair price

have ordered basically the same last year from amazon for 2 at that price

To be fair to them, if they charged free P&P and charged £8 more for items I personally don't see what's wrong with it. :) As least we know that way when people return items, they don't have to worry about getting the P&P back. And they will say "free P&P" but the price they say the item is at will be £8 more so I think this would be good.

Peter Simon sold a purse yesterday £14.96, 4 easy pays of £3.74 + 1p P&P - Apart from the early megadrops, I've never seen 240 items go so quickly! Peter literally walked from the purse to a handbag (10 seconds max) and they were all gone! lol

I thought the products they were selling yesterday were reasonably priced.

The majority of it seemed to be of a decent quality. They weren't trying to rip people off by selling tat.

Some of the items with 1p P&P offered good value for money.

If there were more promotions like this, I would consider making additional purchases from Bid in the future. I never thought I would ever say this. Bid TV can do it if they take into what the customer might want rather treating them like ££ signs to be exploited.

my personal view is they have possibly realised that since they have all been selling "properly" (to varying degrees) the figures are down and they realise that they have to change to survive

the gardening was on a lot

i ordered the 4 baskets for 12.99 which is a very fair price

have ordered basically the same last year from amazon for 2 at that price

I would of maybe ordered a few gardening bits but I get better prices from Thompson & Morgans website as they usually have the free P&P offer. Last year I got 8 hanging baskets for £6.99 & 24 strawberry runners for £2.99 all with free P&P. They email vouchers 2 or 3 times a month which is usually buy one get one free. The flowers & plugs are amazing value on there too.
The last thing I got from T&M was my Trailing Surfinia's which are amazing for hanging baskets, they were £4.99 +free p&p two weeks ago but they gave a free £5 voucher off next order so I used it on another set of Trailing Surfinia's :smirk:

I didn't see it, but its a step in the right direction to bring the price down. I wouldn't mind if they put a bit extra on the price of the item instead of the high p&p. We'd know where we were then

Latest posts

Back