Penguins

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Are you watching?

I'm always worried there's going to be too many scenes where I have to look away to watch animal shows these days, but this has been OK, manages to pull the heart strings though when baby gets parted from mum! (must have maternal feelings somewhere!)

The penguin-cam shots are brilliant and a lot of it is very funny. I think next weeks might be a bit more traumatic when they get left on their own. :sweat:

We recorded it Fraz, then OH can hit the f/f button when I cover my eyes and go "oooooow"! Brilliant series tho - last night's is recorded also - I was out on the raz Fraz, at the theatre to see Dirty Dancing - brill!

It's an amazing program I'm loving it, penguins are so adorably funny and the innovative the penguin cam's have managed to capture some fantastic shots and I'm loving the music they've chosen for it is brilliant !

Fabulous little series.....their intelligence never ceases to amaze me. They do look funny when they are flapping about having a fisty-cuffs though!

I saw some of last nights, happened to switch on TV and it came on and I ended up quite hooked, that wee baby one trying to find it's mummy in the cold!!! So pleased they found each other in the end!!

The penguincams are fantastic. The little emperor one made me laugh and I Loved it when they jumped all over the rock one on their way back to the sea. They all have a harsh life.

It tickled me when one got knocked over, how it got itself back on its feet - or anyway the robotics did!

Watched Monday's last night....aaahhhh! One or two places had to hit the f/f but overall most enjoyable..would love one of those emperors!

I know it must to do with fat pads or something, but the cold on that ice must be so extreme, I wonder why their feet don't freeze?

Whatever it is I could do with it in my socks and shoes!

ChickCam! :giggle: What a wonderful natural world series that was a pleasure to watch for a change. :up:

I know lots of them will come to a sticky end - and how. Usually they have to keep showing the event over and over again, have missed out on a lot of these series for this reason - same goes for programs like Waking the Dead, Silent Witness etc. Enough terror and gore in the real world being show daily for me!

Their voices are just amazing. Loved the way the boys did the line- up for identification.

I know Flying Pigs, they are just so entertaining to watch - I am totally captivated by them - particularly the Emperors. My heart was in my mouth when they were all chasing the baby, wanting to adopt it! Phew! I have learnt so much about penguins that I never knew. I was so glad to see that the penguins on the outside of the huddle get a chance to move into the middle when the ones in the middle get "hot". They have such extreme weather to contend with, its a wonder they survive isnt it?

I've thoroughly enjoyed it, they were all so cute. Loved the bit where the young Emperors were on their way to the sea and the ice had thawed and they fell in ! More programs like this please

ChickCam! :giggle: What a wonderful natural world series that was a pleasure to watch for a change. :up:

I know lots of them will come to a sticky end - and how. Usually they have to keep showing the event over and over again, have missed out on a lot of these series for this reason - same goes for programs like Waking the Dead, Silent Witness etc. Enough terror and gore in the real world being show daily for me!
Yes me and a friend are the same we can't watch Wallander anymore. I've recorded Spiral as well but can't bring myself to watch it anymore. Watching the West Wing series (DVD box set) and enjoying that. Also enjoyed the Penguin series as well. Penguins are very smelly - was at Lorca Parque in Teneriffe recently and the stench in their giant indoor home was bad.

Latest posts

Back