Where have the buttons gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrixieWoo

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has been asked before, but where have the thanks/like etc buttons gone? Also, why have they gone?

Have a look at the thread in the drop "whats going on", it might explain a bit more. Graham withdrew them yesterday.

Also are any of you getting the mature dating banner showing Rebecca 3 miles away. Im sick of seeing her now the old slapper

Also are any of you getting the mature dating banner showing Rebecca 3 miles away. Im sick of seeing her now the old slapper

No, I'm getting some horrid piccie of a foot with 5 fungal nails!! Yuk, wish it would go away!! ha ha

Aren't the banners determined by what sites you've been looking at ? Yesterday I used a link posted by a member to look at a Raglan bag, I've never looked at them before and now I have a banner with lots of Raglan bags !

Funnily enough I also have a banner for Dreams beds (I was looking at them yesterday) but I have not been looking at fungal nail creams so dont know how that one snuck in!

Banners and adverts do to a certain extent depend on cookies on your computer and are not always within the packages of adverts Graham has for the forum.

Graham made a decision to remove the thanks/like/dislike buttons for now, they may or may not return but for now he felt it best to try and allow things to calm down.

Over the years there has been issues when people have disagreed had some spats and it has led to people stopping posting, people leaving etc...that is forum life and things always settle down again.

Graham doesn't allow leaving threads and talking about people deciding to return is not appropriate either.

Graham did say last night he was going to review threads today so for now I am going to close the threads discussing the forum as at the end of the day it is Graham's forum and for him to decide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back