The gardening channel!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else getting thoroughly tired of tuning into bid and finding them doing blinking garden stuff? It's getting like Ideal world now, which I've stopped watching due to them only seeming to sell halogen ovens and pressure washers! With bid it's got the stage now where nine times out of ten when I tune in, it'll be plants or something else garden related. Like many I don't even have a garden, so I'm totally uninterested. I wish they wouldn't use their main channel to do all the garden stuff. Surely Speed auction would be the ideal vehicle for it. I'm sure I can't be the only one here!

Please lovely people at bid.....Less of the gardening stuff!

Is anyone else getting thoroughly tired of tuning into bid and finding them doing blinking garden stuff? It's getting like Ideal world now, which I've stopped watching due to them only seeming to sell halogen ovens and pressure washers! With bid it's got the stage now where nine times out of ten when I tune in, it'll be plants or something else garden related. Like many I don't even have a garden, so I'm totally uninterested. I wish they wouldn't use their main channel to do all the garden stuff. Surely Speed auction would be the ideal vehicle for it. I'm sure I can't be the only one here!

Please lovely people at bid.....Less of the gardening stuff!

I hate it. Gardening stuff totally bores me and I do have a garden. I remember it was on a lot last year too. It's just the time of year and must be a good seller. I hate all the solar lights and stuff as well. Bah :sun::flower:

When they do gardening stuff they always play the same godawful music-it's an unbelievably horrible version of a song called 'English Country Garden'.
Subtle or what?

I find gardening a bore too but many retailers are bigging it up right now. I went in Asda on Monday and the first thing I was greeted by was an enormous promotion for fertiliser.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Latest posts

Back