Marketing to 7 year old's ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
Do the Marketing methods annoy anyone else , I refer to "Midweek Mayhem" and the childish superhero character, it really bugs me, I just want to see the products demonstrated, or are IW targeting the younger viewers ?, what's next ?

I think it's all a bit sad would not surprise me if they go down the tubes judging by the way the garden shows have gone.

[h=2]Marketing to 7 year old's ?[/h]
But it is so IW...nothing professional about that channel:giggle:

I doubt IW will go under as i think Create and craft is popular enough to support both channels, i wouldnt be surprised if more and more craft shows are shown on IW though

Yep i think the craft channel is propping up IW generally, I guess its all good providing the bottom isn't going to drop out of the craft market

Yes , I wonder how they survive. Threw away the £10 voucher they sent me to spend as the bulk of it would have gone on postage costs anyway and besides couldn't find a single thing to tempt me. I do wonder who on earth their customers are.

I think that the buying power of IW should be used to get more good quality Items, and pass the discount down, but PLEASE no more Karcher stuff even though it is good quality, people know it is its just the price that makes the difference, we dont need Derek demonstrating, any more, yes Derek we have seen that karcher stuff has lots of power and that it shifts grime and that the T-racer cleans a wide radius in one go !! Sheesh, dont get me started on the Multitools and how easy the engine is to start !!!!...Rant over...sorry :)

Latest posts

Back