Cake decorating shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Really enjoy watching the cup cake and cake pops shows on CC. Wish they would do more of them as i dont watch alot of CC but i would do if they have more shows like this

I agree, Autumn. It was watching Ann Pickard on C&C that got me into my newest hobby of cake decorating, which I'm just loving. I've just posted some pictures on my blog of some cookies I made this weekend.

I agree, Autumn. It was watching Ann Pickard on C&C that got me into my newest hobby of cake decorating, which I'm just loving. I've just posted some pictures on my blog of some cookies I made this weekend.

They look fab Dips. I have just decided to take up cake decorating, I love baking and bake cookies, cakes and cupcakes about 3 times a week. Thought I would like to now take it a stage further and start decorating them - normally it is just some piped buttercream and sprinkles on the cupcakes. I have ordered a beginners book from Amazon and some bits of equipment etc from lakeland and ebay, so I am on the lookout for some simple designs to get started on. I have been watching hundreds of clips on youtube so I can get started.

If you have any advice it would be gratefully received. I notice that the recipe you used for your cookies is organic. Do you have a good non-organic recipe for basic cookies.

Rosey, it's such a lovely hobby, so I hope you have fun. If you can, try to attend a 1 day course locally that will teach you some basic skills. Honestly, you can learn so much in just a day and it really gives you a flying start to branching out into all different of decorating. Personally, I love working with sugarpaste, but I'm intending to do a 1 day course in Piping Skills in the Spring. BTW, most my recipes use organic ingredients as that's what I choose to cook with, but you can follow any of my recipes using non-organic ingredients and it will all cook the same. Thank you for your kind words.

Really enjoy watching the cup cake and cake pops shows on CC. Wish they would do more of them as i dont watch alot of CC but i would do if they have more shows like this

I too agree that the Cup Cake and Cake pop shows really went great at the CC. Hope to see such events in the coming future as well. Let’s hope to so to have another cool event.

Latest posts

Back