Bidtv Annoying Sayings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Mine are: this is for the ladies, this is for the gents , we pay more for this when we brought it, there's limited stock (then another 50 of whatever item comes back the next day) Please phones are locked STOP dialling (why what's the point the item goes it goes tough).

"It's a loss leader." (Yeah, I'm sure it is.)

"This is the last of the stock." (Oooooooo, look, they've managed to find some more.)

Well, they've got to say something or they would sell nowt,but a few of the most obviously insincere are;
'I love this'
'Absolutely stunning'
'I would be multi buying'
'Sell it on'

Locking the lines is my bugbear too! I can understand it when the item's new to the channel,is of high value,and there's a limited amount of stock - and this is what used to happen. Now they seem to do it as a matter of course, regardless of what crap they're trying to get rid of. I can only think that they're hoping to whip us up into a false frenzy,so that we believe that we'll be buying something of high value and exclusivity! .......Then it's a blinking leopard print throw, which they've got by the thousand, and cost the same (or less ) in poundstretcher! And despite what they say ,I'm sure they're hoping to catch a few people out who dial too early ....Grrrrrr!

Caroline Lyndsey......"Well done....great buying"

James Russell......"you've absolutely done us here"

Mike Mason......" the last in the business"/"if l could get it for you under xxxx amount of pounds, would you be interested"

Peter Simon.....anytime he opens his lying mouth!!!!!!

"These are going to abolustely fly / These are gone at this price" - Auction ends with 200 still left...

But my absolutely bug bear is "You know me, I tell it as it is...." followed by some BS. I've heard Simon, Mason, and Russell all use this one every 30 mins or so.

Latest posts

Back