Don't forget your Valentines Day £10 credit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At the end of the first hour on Bid there has been just one product that you could spend your £10 credit on, an Electric Wok.

Interestingly this one product has been given it's own telephone number and you can order it for the whole of Guy's shift.

Price Drop are having a 'Flash Clearance'. Similarly everything has been less than £10 so you cant use your free credit with the exception of just one product, a Buddha. They are also having 1p or £1 deals every 30 minutes but of course you won't be able to use the £10 credit for these deals.

They came really close to offering the Gener8 2 in 1 Vac at a price you could use the free credit on but sadly just before the clock started they dropped the price to........... £9.99

Last edited:
Did you really expect any different from these channels?

Presenters "forgetting" to include shipping and phone call costs in total prices. Presenters targeting the lonely, the elderly and the vulnerable to get sales. Presenters getting obvious cosmetic "enhancements" before coming on air to extol the virtues of beauty products. Bid's done all this and more.

Is this really anything new?

Did you really expect any different from these channels?

Presenters "forgetting" to include shipping and phone call costs in total prices. Presenters targeting the lonely, the elderly and the vulnerable to get sales. Presenters getting obvious cosmetic "enhancements" before coming on air to extol the virtues of beauty products. Bid's done all this and more.

Is this really anything new?

It's exactly what I expected.

Price just had the little camcorder for £14.99 so you could use the credit for that.

Last edited:
It's exactly what I expected.

Always expect the worst, and you'll never be surprised.

Is like when I see that certain people have posted on here. I always know that their posts will be patronising and be carefully worded in a way to cause arguments or belittle what others have said.

Always expect the worst, and you'll never be surprised.

Is like when I see that certain people have posted on here. I always know that their posts will be patronising and be carefully worded in a way to cause arguments or belittle what others have said.

There's a seemingly good deal on now. The hand held Vac for £14.99 but with no P+P so with the credit just a fiver, not bad.

But the free £10 credit T+C's says you cannot use it to buy products with other promotions attached to them.

In fairness to Bid there have been a few gardening products you could use the credit on in the second hour.

But there's virtually nothing on Price Drop that you can use them on, I have seen only 2 products in 2 hours and one of them was a Buddha.

Well Price Drop has been on air for over 3 hours now and honestly there has been barely a thing you could use the vouchers on.

Now the gardening has finished let's see what's available on Bid, there was barely anything on there either beforehand.

Edit: Bid are now selling a telescopic hose, brush and squeegee to clean windows......................For £9.91

Last edited:
They have just sold the electric potato peeler for £9.99, again meaning you cannot use your free credit. if it was 1p more you could.

I have never seen it sold for less than £10, ever.

What a swizz.

Last edited:
I saw something you can use it on!

In the vault last night, His Holeyness had some real 9ct (the lesser of the carats but never mind) GOLD earrings :tongue:

There hasn't been much though Momma.

In fact barely anything on Price Drop. They have a pair of boots on right now for £12.99 and just before the clock started they reduced the price...........to £9.99

It's absolutely shocking.

I saw a pair of 9ct earrings for something like £11.99 but on Bid, quite a good price but interestingly they still had a lot left.

Last edited:
There hasn't been much though Momma.

In fact barely anything on Price Drop. They have a pair of boots on right now for £12.99 and just before the clock started they reduced the price...........to £9.99

It's absolutely shocking.

Yes, I've been watching here and there and pretending I'd got a voucher and trying to catch something I could buy!

Still, I have till Thursday night, I think?

Imagine all those poor people who bought something just to get a voucher?

Yes, I've been watching here and there and pretending I'd got a voucher and trying to catch something I could buy!

Still, I have till Thursday night, I think?

Imagine all those poor people who bought something just to get a voucher?

Sadly I bet a lot of people didn't bother to check the T&C's and just assume you can use the credit when you like and on anything you like.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect such an offer not to come with caveats but this is clearly just a load of cobblers.

Price are doing the 2 in 1 vac right now. What chance it comes with free P+P again, meaning you cannot use your credit as it's a promotion?

Edit:- Well there was no free P+P. But it went for, you guessed it, £9.99

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Sadly I bet a lot of people didn't bother to check the T&C's and just assume you can use the credit when you like and on anything you like.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect such an offer not to come with caveats but this is clearly just a load of cobblers.

Price are doing the 2 in 1 vac right now. What chance it comes with free P+P again, meaning you cannot use your credit?

Argh!!! it's £9.99

It's on Bid and PD at the same time. Bid have the yellow and PD the purple :cheeky:

Last edited:
Argh!!! it's £9.99

It's on Bid and PD at the same time. Bid have the yellow and PD the purple :cheeky:

It's quite disgraceful.

I never thought it possible but my opinion of Sit Up has dropped even further.

Utterly disgusting.

Check out the shitty Vodafone on Bid Momma. It was on earlier and all of a sudden they are doing it on easybuy, I have never seen them do that before yesterday.

Last edited:
It's quite disgraceful.

I never thought it possible but my opinion of Sit Up has dropped even further.

Utterly disgusting.

Check out the shitty Vodafone on Bid Momma. It was on earlier and all of a sudden they are doing it on easybuy, I have never seen them do that before yesterday.

It's similar to the one I've got :giggle:

I wondered why they were offering more/cheaper items on easybuy......and now we know why

Mini Air Compressor, could have done with that :rolleyes: but alas another £9.99 item

Simon is now selling an air compressor.

It was £17.99, then £12.99

But it went for............£9.99

It's similar to the one I've got :giggle:

I wondered why they were offering more/cheaper items on easybuy......and now we know why

Mini Air Compressor, could have done with that :rolleyes: but alas another £9.99 item

The RazorPit is next. Always sells for over £10 unless in a tiny quantity, megadrop style £1/1p deal.

What chance they do a special price today?

Latest posts

Back