Anyone tried SAAF?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
I'm really liking SAAF skincare ATM, it's pure, organic, vegetarian, vegan, hallal and lovely. Oil based with a pure face cleanser that is a wonderful balm that you massage in and then take off with water and a cloth. There are serums, body products and a shower gel too, all certified organic. Never heard of it before and stumbled across it on Amazon's lightening deals. I have a normal to oily skin and it's loving this and not breaking out. No man made chemicals. For example, the cleanser ingredients are listed as: jojoba seed oil, safflower seed oil, olive fruit oil, beeswax, shea butter, tocopherol, grapefruit peel oil, lavender oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, limonene, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, citral. SAAF are changing their packaging and are offering 33% off old packaging products ATM. Code: SAAF33. The items I got had a best before date of 11/15, that's in the old packaging. You have to spend £50 for free delivery, but it was only £2.95 under $50. www.saafskincare.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back