Lovin' the March "specials"!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
It has been seen that the "clearance section" on the bid website has been replaced by a "monthly specials" section. I briefly looked at February's offerings and didn't see anything that inspired me, the cheapest things on offer were a pair of cheap earrings for £3.99 I think, followed by a hideous glass ornament for £4.99 and the stuff rose in price up to about the £500 mark. I excitedly looked at today's offerings as it's now March.

The expensive items are exactly the same as last months, so I checked out the times in ascending order instead. Prices start at £9.99, there's a fair bit of gardening stuff, but the biggest thing I noticed is that there is NOTHING special about the prices....Oh tell a lie, they've knocked 4 pence of the price of Yonanas!!!

Mike's dongle - £19.99 that's it's regular price, there's a Portmerion china set for £79.99, well that's been sitting around for that price for at least three months as far as I can see.

Hey Bid-tv..can you tell me what's special about your March "specials"?.....cause I'm Sceptical!!!

Even worse Wayne's Slurry sorry Soup Maker is £10 more than on air and The Potato Peeler* is £5-£7 more than on air. Don't forget they are the UK's biggest discount shopping channel.

*seems to only work (well, sort of) with small, almost New Potatoes that in all honesty don't really need peeling and are useless for chipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back