i bought it for about £35 a year ago

amazed it went that low

gone for just over £15 all in

best price elsewere £24.99 same model on amazon for £29.99

no wonder the 30 or so james had went in under 30 seconds

i bought it for about £35 a year ago

amazed it went that low

How do you find it?

It hasn't sold very well previously so I guess that's why it was reduced. Mike Mason demonstrated it a few weeks ago and it really was hopeless. It took ages to half cook a bit of bacon and his assertion that it was easy clean seemed very doubtful indeed, fat was dripping all over the place and the hotplate seemed very scorched even though the bacon was far from crispy! This is the first time I have seen it since then.

Handy if you have a small kitchen I suppose, if it works. I have always liked Salter products but i'm personally not convinced by this one.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?38697-Mike-Mason-selling-a-toaster-last-night

Last edited:
They do seem to have some bargains at the start of their shift to get the punters excited

Did you buy the T&K Boutique Leather Notepad and Mobile Phone Holder? It looked like one of those NiceDay Ringbinder Pads but with a bit of cheap leather glued on the front.

However, it was from the 'Claridges Collection'.

Did you buy the T&K Boutique Leather Notepad and Mobile Phone Holder? It looked like one of those NiceDay Ringbinder Pads but with a bit of cheap leather glued on the front.

However, it was from the 'Claridges Collection'.

Damn, missed it!

I was watching Steve on PD with a fab 9ct Gold Plated Curb Bracelet.

It was different, two tone, being only half plated, as in every other link

Divine

We used to have a Claridges in the town, till it closed down........it was a butchers

everything is flying out tonight

it is a decent product the demo did not do it justice

it grills perfectly well and the toaster is well a toaster but it looks better in the flesh as well

probably last of stock having only 30 still they could have easily got 12.99 selling price for it

Damn, missed it!

I was watching Steve on PD with a fab 9ct Gold Plated Curb Bracelet.

It was different, two tone, being only half plated, as in every other link

Divine

We used to have a Claridges in the town, till it closed down........it was a butchers

OOH that sounds gorgeous, shame I missed it. I'm waiting for one of those massive gold plated bracelets that Mr T would be proud of ha ha.

I would have thought T&K was more Travelodge than Claridges and that's being kind.

everything is flying out tonight

it is a decent product the demo did not do it justice

it grills perfectly well and the toaster is well a toaster but it looks better in the flesh as well

probably last of stock having only 30 still they could have easily got 12.99 selling price for it

They have more than 10 available on ebay for £38 all in, so that was a bargain

James has a Colour Changing Sprinkler on now

'don't just think of it as a sprinkler, think of it as a water feature' :mysmilie_483:

Colour Changing eh?

That's a bit like the Bid TV studio when they're flogging Tanzanite :grin:

It hasn't sold very well previously so I guess that's why it was reduced. Mike Mason demonstrated it a few weeks ago and it really was hopeless. It took ages to half cook a bit of bacon and his assertion that it was easy clean seemed very doubtful indeed, fat was dripping all over the place and the hotplate seemed very scorched even though the bacon was far from crispy! This is the first time I have seen it since then.

There's the problem right there. Each to their own. When you're talking kitchen items, there's only one man for the job....

Wayne :mysmilie_46:

Mike Mason tried selling these late last year and iirc after demonstrating a toasted bacon & tomato sandwich for nearly 30mins sold the grand total of TWO. He had a nightmare.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back