Lush Ultrabland cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Is fantastic. It has beeswax in it, so is not Vegan, but the results on my extremely sensitive skin are fab. Was looking a bit grey after the Winter months and having to ditch a previous deep cleansing ritual due to awful irritation. My skin is calm thanks to the calamine and not irritated at all, no redness or mottling, just really calm skin that I have never had. You need quite warm water to rinse so will take a little time, but so so worth it.

Oh I have never tried lush products, I thought they did nothing but smelly soaps, obviously I am very mistaken, I like the sound of this as my skin is very sensitive and eczema prone, I may give it a go, thanks.

My favourite Lush product is Buffy the Backside Slayer. A brilliant exfoliator bar. I buy it in bulk.

I like their bath bombs too.

Years ago they used to do a carnation scented body lotion called Potion. I loved it!!

I tried this a while gone by for my acne prone skin. I have to say I found it too heavy as a cleanser and difficult to rinse off - BUT - it made a super dry skin balm used in small amounts, very effective indeed. A nice product! Got back into Lush stuff generally of late and finding their shower gels make good shampoos for me.

I haven't tried a lot of their stuff but I did have a "bar of soap" shampoo some while back - it was brill!

I used to buy lots of Lush stuff before I moved towns. They don`t have a Lush store where I live now and I had a particularly bad delivery issue when I ordered from them online. I was out working a 12 hour shift when the stuff arrived and when I returned home at 10pm i found a card pushed through my letterbox saying the delivery guy had left the parcel at the side of my house. It had poured down all day, the box had disintegrated in the rain and all the products were wet through, not good when some of them were bath bombs and bath melts. Having said that I rang Lush to complain and they were mortified, said they`d look into it and sent me a free gift as compensation. Thankfully the bath stuff wasn`t ruined because it was in individual plastic bags but scrabbling around in the dark and pouring rain trying to rescue them wasn`t good.
I`ve tried the Ultrabland and I think its the one with peanut oil in it so anybody with a nut allergy needs to be careful. I found it quite a good but heavy cleanser and definately more suited to dryer skin. Lush are good at giving out free samples and it saves a fortune in wasting money on stuff which doesn`t suit your skin. Some of their stuff is pretty good too.

Latest posts

Back