Deluxe stand mixer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Aha, just managed to catch this in action mincing some steak. I tuned in just as Chris Birkett was dismantling it cos it had a blockage and wasn't mincing. So he unblocks it, puts it all back together, starts mincing again and guess what? it blocks again. They have to cut to a video of it working perfectly and when Chris comes back he says that the blade has been put in the wrong way and they haven't got time on the live show to put it in correctly. So how long does it take to put the blade the right way?

As he'd kocked up the demo, he took a tenner off so it was £89.99 :clapping:

So, as I thought, it's a pile of crap :smirk:

Aha, just managed to catch this in action mincing some steak. I tuned in just as Chris Birkett was dismantling it cos it had a blockage and wasn't mincing. So he unblocks it, puts it all back together, starts mincing again and guess what? it blocks again. They have to cut to a video of it working perfectly and when Chris comes back he says that the blade has been put in the wrong way and they haven't got time on the live show to put it in correctly. So how long does it take to put the blade the right way?

As he'd kocked up the demo, he took a tenner off so it was £89.99 :clapping:

So, as I thought, it's a pile of crap :smirk:

Indeed, I just posted about it in another thread!!

What a complete disaster and conclusive proof (as if we needed it anyway) that the mixer is somewhat underpowered for the job.

And i'm being polite because it is Sunday :grin:

He has moved onto a Philip Mercier that he said had 'a stunning brown stitched strap'.

But he missed the word 'plastic' out though :wink:

Maybe the shoes are on later and he doesn't want to overuse it

I don't think the camera person is his best friend, did you catch the face pulling on the mixer?

He is a strange looking geezer at the best of times though Momma.

Put's me in mind of ......

herman.jpg herman2.jpg

Latest posts

Back