Spring Savers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fishing World with Wilson and Young DVDs for a £

Is that the surnames of Tommy & Kate?

You could be right.

Oh no, the Faux Mohair throw is coming up soon.

Why bother? Just call it a throw, their description makes it sound even cheaper than it is.

If I see that spikey roasting tin again I'll mince meself!

How big would the joint have to be to cover five piggin spikes??

About as big as Chris Birkett's head!

It probably isn't a bad buy for a fiver but as you say, how big a joint would you be cooking to require it?

Jeez, he has a load of crap on sale dosen't he? It must be soul destroying.

Phones are locked for a gold plated ring

Up next...........spiked tray :headbang:

Just switched back over, I was watching Andy Hodgson attempting to undo all the damage Russell caused with his Yarvik drivel yesterday.

Even though he is cheesier than cheddar Andy is the consummate professional and gives honest, accurate pitches too. Everything many of his colleagues seem incapable of.

Speaking of which it's nearly 6.30pm on a Sunday and that can only mean one thing.

Be scared :eek:

Last edited:
I think all the Dingle clan must be buying it. It isn't exactly 'now' is it? It's like a sack!

No Momma, the Rosa Benini's are sacks ha ha.

Chris just said at this price he's glad he's got a few days off so he can avoid the boss.

I would politely suggest the price of this rag should be the last of his worries after his grinding fiasco.

No Momma, the Rosa Benini's are sacks ha ha.

Chris just said at this price he's glad he's got a few days off so he can avoid the boss.

I would politely suggest the price of this rag should be the last of his worries after his grinding fiasco.

He needs to calm down a bit, the Padua bracelet always goes for a quid

See Bod has his clipboard ready

He needs to calm down a bit, the Padua bracelet always goes for a quid

See Bod has his clipboard ready

I cannot watch Bod for too long. He's like a young, bald, but far less talented Bob Monkhouse.

The smarm just seeps from every pore, and that big false smile is nauseating.

I believe he does a fair bit of voiceover work, he certainly possesses the looks for the role.

I cannot watch Bod for too long. He's like a young, bald, but far less talented Bob Monkhouse.

The smarm just seeps from every pore, and that big false smile is nauseating.

I believe he does a fair bit of voiceover work, he certainly possesses the looks for the role.

He's got lovely fingers though :smirk:

Has he mentioned his girlfriend lately?

He's got lovely fingers though :smirk:

Has he mentioned his girlfriend lately?

Is he married now? He seems to have a wedding ring on these days. Maybe his partner looks like Aunt Flo?

I don't know if you are aware but James Russell is married you know, and they have a baby on the way. And they live in a cottage.

He dosen't talk about his personal life much though, and certainly not in relation to a sale.

Is he married now? He seems to have a wedding ring on these days.

I don't know if you are aware but James Russell is married you know, and they have a baby on the way. And they live in a cottage.

He dosen't talk about his personal life much though, and certainly not in relation to a sale.

Well that's all news to me :rolleyes:

Maybe Bod will mention his lady when he does the bliddy spiked tin :headbang:

Latest posts

Back