Returns/Refunds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Anyone else been waiting for refunds that are taking longer than necessary? Made an order two weeks ago on the Saturday and received order on the following Wednesday (didn't receive email confirmation though) and no email advising of delivery day. Knew straight away I was unhappy with the purchase-colourless welo opal and mismatched size and colour of sapphires in the one ring! Returned following day at 4pm and received email confirming delivery the next morning but saying that returns were currently taking approximately 14 days to process. Surely if they can process a payment out within 2 days they should be able to credit back in again within the same time scale when they have received the return?? This happened to my last return in November and I waited for almost a month for money to be returned to my account but put that down to Christmas orders and extended return dates. I was rather hoping that my account would be credited earlier because I wanted to make another purchase for my mothers' birthday gift but couldn't afford to order with it being near end of the month. Well mums' birthday been and gone and they have lost out on another possible sale. Have been watching again this weekend and been tempted by several things but refuse to order whilst they are hanging on to £80 of my money!!! I am an old customer of Gems and remember returns taking no more than a week to be credited, sadly no longer. Still haven't been advised of return being processed and I know it takes 2-3 days to show in my account anyway so it's going to be next weekend at the earliest. I'm not a happy bunny and will not order anything again if it's going to take up to a month to get money back. Sort yourselves out Gems or you will lose a long standing customer who has spent THOUSANDS over the last 6 or 7 years.

It seems they are all at it, there has been a thread started by PPC about the long refund delays at Rocks&Co. They used to refund within days of a return, but that appears to have changed now. Don't know about TJC, they used to be speedy as well. Sign of the times?

Latest posts

Back