Those hideous "butterflies" for your garden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

abdou68

Registered Shopper
Anyone seen them try to flog these? On of the tackiest things I've ever seen.

Saw andy hodgson try to sell them yesterday for £1 (plus the extras!) and they wouldn't show how many had been sold, even when he asked.

Mike "thats an astonishing bit of kit" mason had a shot just now and managed to sell 18 of the 200. To be fair getting rid of 18 was quite impressive!!

I wish I had a pound for every time he said "astonishing bit of kit".

I suppose its a way of deterring burglars? If they see those blinking things in your garden they will assume you have no taste and nothing worth pinching

I suppose its a way of deterring burglars? If they see those blinking things in your garden they will assume you have no taste and nothing worth pinching

Here's a little gift for you Hillary, and any other discerning Telly Shoppers who might like to have the butterflies as their screen saver. I hope you all like it.

Personally I think they are breathtaking.

butterflies.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds me of those fake cat scarers that the old person leaflet in my TV mag sells. Sadly about 3 people on my road have these, these people obviously have never encountered a real cat, any cat worth his salt would take one look at the cat 'scarer', take a sh*te on it, then walk away laughing :p

Latest posts

Back