The 50ft flat garden hose...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
I wonder how many of the 1500 buyers of this, has thought ...you have to unroll all of it, all 50ft, even if you just need a few feet. :grin:

I'll own up to the fact that I have one of those but I didn't buy it. I bought some moisturiser and unknowingly got entered into a gardening competition that Bid were running. (it was about three years ago.) I got a phone call congratulating me on being the winner (out of 33,000 who had apparently ordered goods that weekend :eek:)

Three days later my hall was full of boxes of gardening stuff and much of it was pretty good and not items that they'd sold on screen. However, the prize haul also included THE HOSE.

Now whether it was me being a drongo but, the first time I used it, I couldn't get it to wind back onto the reel so it's spent its life draped in a heap in the barn. And I did have to unwind it all in order to water all the beds in my garden (because it was easier to do that then to install a tap every few feet down the garden. :wink:) Presumably, if I'd only needed to unravel a couple of feet then getting it back on the reel would have been successful.

FLIPPIN' FUNNY!! Hmmm, I guess most who purchased it didn't think of that little factoid eh :giggle: I can just imagine a barn with it's very own bedraggled bandage around it lol.

When we didn't know any better, we bought one of those weeping hoses. We had the same problem

I must be totally honest, it wouldn't have crossed my mind about the pretty obvious limitation of this hose. I thought it was a rather good buy, what a dope!

Thankfully I didn't buy one!

I love the part on the demo where they're showing all the different spray gun variations that are possible.... whilst a load of water is dribbling down your arm/hand... probably end up wetter than the ****** garden :giggle:

Latest posts

Back