Ads on this main page??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
Is it just me and my iPad but can anyone else see ads on the right hand side of the main page of the forum?

I'm right handed and each time I try to sweep the page upwards I inadvertently click on an ad - but there's nothing there! So not generating any income and a bit annoying.

I am on my laptop and I can also see ads on the right hand side of the main page - 1st time I've seen them there

Sorry everyone but since the loss of QVC I am just trying a few things out to try and get some revenue.

I've got an Asian dating site down the right hand side and a huge Syrian refugee one going across this page. Its very hard to scroll.up the page as it keeps getting stuck.

Thanks for the explanation Graham..I realise it's necessary, but I really don't like everything squashed up onto the left side of my screen ..!

Hmm..well I've got Firefox as my default browser but as I said get the ads on them all..how odd that you don't then!

I'm using Firefox BM and I get the ads down the right side...but if you click on today's posts they disappear...

yes they do Kathy thank you, but you get every forum too and I only "do" Q! I expect I'll get used to it but it just seems odd as they take up about a third of the screen!

The more prominent the adverts the more revenue it brings in and unfortunately needs must at the moment.

The more prominent the adverts the more revenue it brings in and unfortunately needs must at the moment.

I'm sure we all realise that Sazza but they are filling more than a third of the page on my iPad and most of the frames are empty. Trust this is just a teething problem.

Does anyone else find that a page for Rocks & Co keeps coming up? I thought it was just on the iPad so assumed I was touching the link accidently but have just realised it happens regularly on the laptop too so I must be clicking on it without realising. It can get a bit annoying at times if it keeps happening but have always assumed it was my own fault. Reading this thread made me wonder though if other people experience this. I wouldn't mind so much if I ever watched Rocks & Co but I never have.

Latest posts

Back