Lottie and Zoe made redundant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oliver

Registered Shopper
Presenters Lottie and Zoe have apparently been made redundant along with some back stage crew. Zoe is still working her notice but Lottie has gone now. Shame i really liked Lottie not fussed about Zoe but never nice to here people have lost there jobs especially when there are a lot worse presenters on this channel ( Jacqui and Howard)

some years ago they got rid of dean wilson & carla lazlo , seems odd they have taken on that new fella though to then sack 2 members of staff

I really like Lotti. Unfortunately presenters are on our screens to sell not to be liked. Money and sales generated is key, not a lovely personality.

I don't watch Ideal World but I enjoyed watching Lottie on Create and Craft. Zoe was beginning to settle in, too. There are far worse presenters who could have gone before them!

Lottie was one of the few presenters that I would watch on IW. It just shows how little I watch that channel I have no idea who Zoe is...

There is a thread about this on Craft Telly Forum too. I really enjoyed watching Lottie present shows, she was very respectful of the guests and I never heard her speak over anyone. IW/C&C most probably had to make cuts to be able to pay the huge salaries of the 'big' crafting names they have on there now. Feel sorry for the backstage crew too.

She always wore hideous lipstick. Didn't dislike her but wasn't overjoyed when she was on either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liked Lottie, sad to see her go.I thought her days were numbered when they let her have a holiday over the Xmas period. Never really warmed to Zoe, however i feel bad for both of them and the back stage crew

Latest posts

Back