Wish you were here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even from an early age it was obvious he was going to make it to the top.

I have no idea if this is true but I heard he was an early mentor for some guys called Ant and Dec, unlike with Mike I dunno what ever happened to them.

Last edited:
That must have been 1987 (T'pau). Those shellsuits are something else!

Yes he most certainly had that certain 'something' even then

I'm wondering at what point he managed to fit in his training to become an electrician

When you're as talented as Mike Mason things like that are easy Momma.

I am somewhat baffled by Peter Sherlock and his fragrance experience too. He dosen't seem to mention it on his website yet only yesterday he was saying how he produced a magazine for Harvey Nicholls that was read by getting on for a million people and i'm sure he said when he worked for Selfridges he launched Bulgari's first men's fragrance.

I would have thought they would be worth mentioning much more than working as a Pizza Deliverer or Photocopier Repairman. Maybe he just hasn't updated it in a while.

Last edited:
When you're as talented as Mike Mason things like that are easy Momma.

I am somewhat baffled by Peter Sherlock and his fragrance experience too. He dosen't seem to mention it on his website yet only yesterday he was saying how he produced a magazine for Harvey Nicholls that was read by getting on for a million people and i'm sure he said when he worked for Selfridges he launched Bulgari's first men's fragrance.

I would have thought they would be worth mentioning much more than working as a Pizza Deliverer or Photocopier Repairman. Maybe he just hasn't updated it in a while.

I don't believe that a man of his calibre has actually done half of what he says on his website. I think he's put cleaner on there, aw come on, as if

Also find it a bit hard to believe he's done what isn't on his website too

:wink:

Well, there you go then. All those people who said he'd never amount to anything.. Whose laughing now eh?... A star was born

Even from an early age it was obvious he was going to make it to the top.

I have no idea if this is true but I heard he was an early mentor for some guys called Ant and Dec, unlike with Mike I dunno what ever happened to them.

They're on primetime tv at the weekend at the mo.............oh.......:smirk:

......but they're a bit rubbish

HA! My website hasn't been updated for years. I wrote the Harvey Nichols nagazine about 15 months ago,,,,, it was half a million copies printed - let's hope it got read! I thought it was more amusing to list the more unlikely jobs that I've done.....

HA! My website hasn't been updated for years. I wrote the Harvey Nichols nagazine about 15 months ago,,,,, it was half a million copies printed - let's hope it got read! I thought it was more amusing to list the more unlikely jobs that I've done.....

Is your website only for the over 18s then? :wink:

That's handy.

As an ex-cleaner you should be pushing Blue Magic rather than Laurelle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back