somebody loves you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Wherever you are,whoever you are, you might not know it but somebody loves you.
No they don't

eeew yeuch
that makes my skin crawl, especially as it comes from him
I agree Enigma, it's very stalkerish

Who says that?

Let me guess, is it a man of a certain age who slobbers and exposes his fangs when excited?

Who says that?

Let me guess, is it a man of a certain age who slobbers and exposes his fangs when excited?

yep , you've got it Wirral, it's how he signs off after his late shift.............yeuch! *shudders*

yep , you've got it Wirral, it's how he signs off after his late shift.............yeuch! *shudders*

Thanks deedee, well that explains how I didn't know. There is no way I could bare watching that cretinous, creepy creature until the end of it's stint.

You have to admit it though, the man is very sincere. In a Hughie Green kind of way (showing my age again!).

Peter Simon will be dumped next after paul Nicola (the witch) and then steve McDonald will also be dumped, the way they are treating the presenters is dreadful.Is this the end of situp network ?

Peter Simon will be dumped next after paul Nicola (the witch) and then steve McDonald will also be dumped, the way they are treating the presenters is dreadful.Is this the end of situp network ?

The way some presenters treat the audience is terrible too.

If Sit Up are having a purge of staff i'd also like to see them get shut of Simon, Russell, Mason, Lyndsay, Birkett, Kean, McLean, McDonald, Ryes. And maybe Bod. And all the assistants.

Basically most of them.

Last edited:
The way some presenters treat the audience is terrible too.

If Sit Up are having a purge of staff i'd also like to see them get shut of Simon, Russell, Mason, Lyndsay, Birkett, Kean, McLean, McDonald, Ryes. And maybe Bod. And all the assistants.

Basically most of them.

whoa, that's a bit harsh Wirral!
Mind you, I totally agree that Peter Simon being fired is no loss to anyone...................I'm going to sound harsh now but I find him absolutely revolting

whoa, that's a bit harsh Wirral!
Mind you, I totally agree that Peter Simon being fired is no loss to anyone...................I'm going to sound harsh now but I find him absolutely revolting

Actually deedee it was probably harsh on Mark Ryes, Bod and a few of the assistants but definitely not Helen Bates who is a BS'er extraordinaire (supposedly she received tweets asking if a T&K bag was a Chloe) Yeah right H, now where have we heard that spiel before?

The rest of them are ruthless in their pursuit of sales, they'll say and do almost anything to close a deal. Then again it's the bosses I mostly blame for either encouraging or allowing them to behave like they do. I mentioned I have only really noticed Chris Birkett of late but another one is Andrea McLean, jeez she is aggressive and very, very hard sell. Not pleasant to watch at all. I suspect she was coached by the appalling Ms Lyndsay.

I agree with your sentiments regarding Peter Simon.

Last edited:

Oh we know, I wonder who sent it.

A Sit Up producer? Chanel my ar..........

In fairness it could have been someone taking the pish but I suspect it was a Sit Up stooge, you could just see THE most downmarket shopping channels around selling Mulberry or Chanel handbags couldn't you?

'I thought I had better check, I'm sure I wasn't the only one' Ha Ha, laughable.

Last edited:
Oh we know, I wonder who sent it.

A Sit Up producer? Chanel my ar..........

In fairness it could have been someone taking the pish but I suspect it was a Sit Up stooge, you could just see THE most downmarket shopping channels around selling Mulberry or Chanel handbags couldn't you?

'I thought I had better check, I'm sure I wasn't the only one' Ha Ha, laughable.

That tweet asking if the bags are Chanel is about as genuine as Mark Stewart's hair!

Now I'm a little confused on this one.

Yes, it seems to be true, Helen has indeed received a tweet asking whether the bags they sell on the channels are Mulberry or Chanel. Right, I'm presuming he's seen the channels, seen the bags being presented, and has access to the internet. Therefore would he not have seen that the bags they are selling are NOT designer brands? Could he not have checked on the bid website? Perhaps he'd only ever seen them being presented by Mr Peter Simon, in which case he could be forgiven for wondering ! This is definitely fishy. She'd have been better off just saying something like, "Just last week someone asked whether me bag was a Mulberry?"....and of course it would have been 'cause let's face it, she wouldn't be seen dead with a Tommy and Kate!

To be fair, I guess he couldn't have heard rumour that the channels were selling the real thing....after all there's a lot of gullible people out there, and most of them have got green necks and wrists to prove it!

Last edited:
Now I'm a little confused on this one.

Yes, it seems to be true, Helen has indeed received a tweet asking whether the bags they sell on the channels are Mulberry or Chanel. Right, I'm presuming he's seen the channels, seen the bags being presented, and has access to the internet. Therefore would he not have seen that the bags they are selling are NOT designer brands? Could he not have checked on the bid website? Perhaps he'd only ever seen them being presented by Mr Peter Simon, in which case he could be forgiven for wondering ! This is definitely fishy. She'd have been better off just saying something like, "Just last week someone asked whether me bag was a Mulberry?"....and of course it would have been 'cause let's face it, she wouldn't be seen dead with a Tommy and Kate!

To be fair, I guess he couldn't have heard rumour that the channels were selling the real thing....after all there's a lot of gullible people out there, and most of them have got green necks and wrists to prove it!

I suspect they had a little production meeting and cooked up this ludicrous nonsense at the same time they decided to introduce the well worn line 'it's not a XXXXX (insert any designer brand you like).

Grim, grubby grabbers.

Latest posts

Back