My First Purchase......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Thanks to the very persuasive Darls (it wasn't that difficult really!) I made my first purchase off the website and to say I'm thrilled is an understatement but I can't have them until late November (my birthday). Well, hubby needed some help with pressie ideas so I thought I would save him the hassle.....besides, he's had 'man flu' and has been like a bear with a sore head.

They are absolutely gorgeous - just as Darls described - and I want them NOW!!!! Must say that the Customer Service is first class too as is the delivery so I'm very impressed and know I'll be back for more beautiful goodies.

So Darls here's a great big THANK YOU for all your help and advice......:10:

Oh, almost forgot to tell you....my WOW package was a pair of Diamond Stud Earrings! :1:

Isn't Rocks just great Busy? I'm so glad you've decided to join in the fun and Diamond Studs...WOW,WOW,WOW!!

Lets just hope the time between now and November passes quickly so you can start to wear them. Are they white or yellow gold?

I'm pleased that you're happy :)

I have a kama necklace to checkout but want something else to keep it company, so I've not had the joy of a delivery yet!

Ooooooooooooooo Busy, how great, you'll be the envy of the Cheshire Set now!!!!

:doggie:

What a lovely hubby, can't wait to see pics of your earlobes! :jump:
Well done and wear them in good health.

Me too, BusyLizzie. I received my first purchase this week, it is the multicoloured quartz necklace (same as Bargain Hunters Tuesday delivery) which I wanted as soon as I saw it. I was impressed by the packaging, the free book and the quality of the necklace. There aren't many pieces that I really want but I'm so glad I dipped my toe in the water and although I paid more than BH, I'm so glad I did!

DSC00192.jpg

Isn't Rocks just great Busy? I'm so glad you've decided to join in the fun and Diamond Studs...WOW,WOW,WOW!!

Lets just hope the time between now and November passes quickly so you can start to wear them. Are they white or yellow gold?

I've never watched anything but I got very interested in the Earrings when Darls posted about them. I hesitated for a few weeks but you know what us ladies are like......we see something and we desperately WANT it and we won't settle. Mind you, there's a lot of men like that too............!!!! :54:

The end of November seems a long way off at the moment but what a lovely pressie to look forward to. I opted for yellow gold by the way and they are just divine. :1:

I love Rocks diamond studs, I wear my little 0.25's every day and I have been bought the biggies for Christmas, can't wait !!

Me too, BusyLizzie. I received my first purchase this week, it is the multicoloured quartz necklace (same as Bargain Hunters Tuesday delivery) which I wanted as soon as I saw it. I was impressed by the packaging, the free book and the quality of the necklace. There aren't many pieces that I really want but I'm so glad I dipped my toe in the water and although I paid more than BH, I'm so glad I did!

DSC00192.jpg

Good choice Huggles for your first purchase :1: I get lots of comments when I wear this.

BusyLizzie don't know how you can wait till Nov. Well done you and Darls for making you buy such a gorgeous pair of earrings.

2 ladies with the exact same taste as me! BusyLizzie, I too got a "bee in my bonnet" about the diamond stud earrings when I read Darl's post! Did you get the 0.50ct or the 0.62ct size? I have a pair stashed upstairs which I'm not allowed to wear either!!

Huggles, I bought the same necklace a few weeks ago for one of my daughters. I have to say I'm very tempted to get her something else and keep it for myself!

Glad both of you are so pleased with your purchases.

I love that necklace too Huggles, when I saw it BH was bidding on it, so I knew she was a lady on a mission, so thought I'd wait til next time!!!

:doggie:

2 ladies with the exact same taste as me! BusyLizzie, I too got a "bee in my bonnet" about the diamond stud earrings when I read Darl's post! Did you get the 0.50ct or the 0.62ct size? I have a pair stashed upstairs which I'm not allowed to wear either!!

I went for the 0.50ct because there was no stock of the 0.62ct in yellow gold - my fault really because I'd hesitated for too long - but I'm still one happy bunny. As I wasn't sure if they would get more supplies I decided not to miss out altogether. Suppose I could have emailed them to ask. As a matter of interest do they only keep small stocks or do particular popular items re-appear at different times?

How about you, what size did you opt for?

well done you ladies hahahahahahaha those earrings are absolutely beautiful and after one lady had hers valued at approx £795 I think we all got a bargain.

I went for the 0.50ct because there was no stock of the 0.62ct in yellow gold - my fault really because I'd hesitated for too long - but I'm still one happy bunny. As I wasn't sure if they would get more supplies I decided not to miss out altogether. Suppose I could have emailed them to ask. As a matter of interest do they only keep small stocks or do particular popular items re-appear at different times?

How about you, what size did you opt for?

I went for the 0.62ct ones but sadly had to send them back. They had only made 3 pairs in that size and I got the last pair I think. Tony has told me that although they do not have any of the larger 18ct gold studs in stock at the moment, they will getting more in as they are a standard classic and very popular. (Tony and Steve are in India buying more gems at the moment I believe!)

Coincidentally, a few weeks ago a pair of 0.50ct ones happened to come up for auction and I grabbed them in case I missed out altogether. They are a nice size and, realistically, the only difference between these ones and the 0.62ct ones I first ordered is 0.06ct per ear!!!!

Latest posts

Back