padua

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Shock horror!!! A Padua for a pound.Must multi-buy straight away. Viscose pashminas we are being spoilt tonight. What has Helen got on her head?

Shock horror!!! A Padua for a pound.Must multi-buy straight away. Viscose pashminas we are being spoilt tonight. What has Helen got on her head?

I am not a huge lover of jewellery but I do follow a few simple rules when I occasionally buy some.

If the P+P costs 799% more than the actual item I tend to think it might not be very good quality. But if the total associated purchase charges cost 952% more it does cross my mind the item might be crap.

I suppose we're lucky not many retailers do that.

I am not a huge lover of jewellery but I do follow a few simple rules when I occasionally buy some.

If the P+P costs 799% more than the actual item I tend to think it might not be very good quality. But if the total associated purchase charges cost 952% more it does cross my mind the item might be crap.

I suppose we're lucky not many retailers do that.
Even if it's the very finest Meriani grade AAA Tanzanite from the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro that's about to run out in <strike>5 years</strike> <strike>10 years</strike> <strike>15 years</strike> 20 years?

Oh wait...

£1 for the bracelet and £10 credited to your account, how could you not?

Simon Davies has just got rid of 100 and said people are multibuying, no mention of P&P

Last edited:
I shall wait for the jewellery where the P+P costs 7990% more than the purchase cost, or 9520% more with the call. Then I know i'm getting real quality.

Did you know that Simon Davies recently did an advert playing a character called Sir Geoff? It's understandable if you don't, he rarely mentions it.

He rarely mentions P+P either.

Why would you? Even if it dropped to a flippin' penny, why would you bother to pay nearly £10 on a piece of tat like that, let alone multibuy. If you want a worthless bit of junk jewellery pop down to Primark or New look and pick a couple of items up, and they'll cost less than a fiver, why, unless you can't get out of the house or you live miles away from any shops would you?

Why would you? Even if it dropped to a flippin' penny, why would you bother to pay nearly £10 on a piece of tat like that, let alone multibuy. If you want a worthless bit of junk jewellery pop down to Primark or New look and pick a couple of items up, and they'll cost less than a fiver, why, unless you can't get out of the house or you live miles away from any shops would you?

Indeed Merry.

Birkett is bigging up a 'Diamond' watch right now. The timepiece is clearly as cheap as they come with an elasticated strap but it's a 'Diamond' watch.

The Carat weight of the 'stone' is 0.005 which is akin to dust. And it's no doubt the lowest grade that exists.

But it's still a Diamond Watch. So grim.

Last edited:

There are a LOT of lonely people out there who Bid (and other channels) love to take advantage of.

That's how they get their cash.

Latest posts

Back