Your Kitchen range...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
What are your views on this new range Sit-Up have been doing for some time?
The quality, price etc.

I purchased the 18pc saucepan set this week and it arrived yesterday: https://store.bid.tv/bidtv/18PC-Sta...n-Textiles-Set/BK135065/ProductDetail.raction

Mum unpacked it this morning and she is absolutely thrilled with it.
It appears to be all very good quality and even the plastic utensils have a bit of weight to them.
The only thing I must gripe about is that the apron is very thin, but I'm not worried about that.

Well we know the stand mixer is not fit for purpose, then again at £99 it was never going to be. The potato peeler only seems to work with very small spuds. The soup maker does what it says on the tin though, it's just a shame that Chef Wayne could burn water and produces some of the foulest looking gruel I have ever seen, he dosen't really sell it.

Good to hear the pans are ok, I always thought they looked lightweight myself but it's so hard to tell sometimes.

The large multi cooker with lid looks dubious, ie it either does nothing or burns.

I haven't seen Wayne burn a breakfast in it for some time, he does liquid meals now, for which it seems more suited.

The large multi cooker with lid looks dubious, ie it either does nothing or burns.

I haven't seen Wayne burn a breakfast in it for some time, he does liquid meals now, for which it seems more suited.

The way he's going I suspect Peter Simon will soon be on liquid meals.

Wayne can be his houseboy.

Latest posts

Back