Justin Hazell - Stopping to a new low?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I just thought I was hearing things so rewound and played it back, sadly I heard correctly.

Justin is yet again selling the ID protection Stamps. He mentioned various reasons why you might want to use it but then said 'maybe there's something you want to keep from your other half, I don't know, then you might want to blot out what you've been spending, where you've been spending, who you've been spending it on , Hotels, you know, if you wanted to get rid of the Hotel name.

Even Mike Mason wouldn't stoop that low.

Yeah cause showing your other half a statement with things blacked out isn't suspicious at all... :taphead:

I just thought I was hearing things so rewound and played it back, sadly I heard correctly.

Justin is yet again selling the ID protection Stamps. He mentioned various reasons why you might want to use it but then said 'maybe there's something you want to keep from your other half, I don't know, then you might want to blot out what you've been spending, where you've been spending, who you've been spending it on , Hotels, you know, if you wanted to get rid of the Hotel name.

:puke: vile. I hope his wife writes him a similar letter to this one.

Dear Justin,

Last night whilst in bed with your producer we were discussing the finer details of your ID protection stamps.

Don't worry, I blotted out that £100 bill at Travelodge the other night on your Visa statement. Please carry on selling tat at night time... my steamy affair is ****** marvellous after 10PM!

Loads of love,

Doris.

I think it may have been a weak attempt at humour! I'm surprised the silly twat hasn't suggesting tattooing yourself with it. Joking aside I wouldn't mind getting a set, but I'm going to try and buy one in town 'cause it's a pretty sure thing it'll work out cheaper. I've got a shredder, and when I can be arsed to drag it out of the cupboard, I find it a laborious task and it ALWAYS ends up getting jammed and I end up with scraps of paper and paper dust everywhere!

Dear Justin,

Whilst I was in bed with your colleague, Peter Simon......

...Luv Wifey xxx

I think it may have been a weak attempt at humour! I'm surprised the silly twat hasn't suggesting tattooing yourself with it. Joking aside I wouldn't mind getting a set, but I'm going to try and buy one in town 'cause it's a pretty sure thing it'll work out cheaper. I've got a shredder, and when I can be arsed to drag it out of the cupboard, I find it a laborious task and it ALWAYS ends up getting jammed and I end up with scraps of paper and paper dust everywhere!

I don't think he was joking, mind you he could have been as he is about as funny as foot fungus. The smarm would swamp any humour.

If you do buy a set hopefully, Like Bod, you will find using the stamp therapeutic. I think what it might be is I get the impression he thinks he's above selling battery powered dusters and cottage ornaments.

He's certainly appears above buying many clothes.

You know I quite fancied him but I find this disgusting. Iv been cheated on and it breaks people. How dare he say this. I wont watch him anymore. Thanks for posting this Wirral70.

Anything like this is far worse than anything Iv heard. Despicable. Nice to know his moral Compass. I wont be buying anything from him, ever.

Last edited:
As Merry said he could have been making an exceptionally inappropriate attempt at humour but this is a guy who is about as funny as a fart in a phonebox.

As Merry said he could have been making an exceptionally inappropriate attempt at humour but this is a guy who is about as funny as a fart in a phonebox.

He's not that funny. :wait:

I don't know how anyone could find him remotely attractive. Is not like he's James Russell or anything.

He's not that funny. :wait:

I don't know how anyone could find him remotely attractive. Is not like he's James Russell or anything.

I'm sure his Aunt Flo loves him.

He reminds me of a blank canvas, non descript. Like lettuce.

If he didn't flick his fingers at the price so much I honestly think people would forget what the ****** hell he is selling. I don't think Mr James need worry of a Bod Attack on his primetime role on Bid, he is more than suited to a graveyard shift on Price Drop. If I suffered from insomnia i'd just put Bod on around midnight, who needs sleeping pills?

Last edited:
If I were his partner I would be fuming at his remarks, in fact, his bags would have been packed when he got back.

Latest posts

Back