Dennice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Shes on doing a fashion show and saying shes wearing the size 16 jeans and they fit perfectly, yet during a weight to go show she said she could wear a size 14, why she feels the need to lie about her size to sell a product is beyond me, she looks great now after losing weight but theres not need to mislead us.

She doesn't look great and She also always looks like her eyes are closed. Oh and her silly 'I'm going to act and talk like a teenager in my stupid screechy voice' ....aaaargh! That's why I stopped watching IW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i find different brands come up different sizes, i can get in a 12 Jane Norman jeans but would need a good 14 or even 16 in other brands, so i dont think you can say i am a 12 or whatever unless you wear one brand & the sizing is consistent

Denice always looks half cut to me

She's actually quite scary when she does close-ups but gives the impression that she thinks of herself as an Adonis :tongue:

She's actually quite scary when she does close-ups but gives the impression that she thinks of herself as an Adonis :tongue:

Huh? She thinks of herself as a beautiful young man? Now that's what I call deluded!

sausage, is that your cat?

Love the ear cosy! Though the cat doesn't look convinced :giggle:

Latest posts

Back