Mike Mason, lies, lies and more lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
Mike Mason has been harping on all night about selling the Yarvik 7" tablet for The Lowest EVER price.
He has it on now and he is selling it for £79.99.

It has been sold less than that before only at the weekend for £79.96 and on Easy Buy I believe.
And his huge scaremongering on the rear view panoramic mirror was horrendous just before that.

Mike Mason has been harping on all night about selling the Yarvik 7" tablet for The Lowest EVER price.
He has it on now and he is selling it for £79.99.

It has been sold less than that before only at the weekend for £79.96 and on Easy Buy I believe.
And his huge scaremongering on the rear view panoramic mirror was horrendous just before that.

I didn't watch his show last night but I have seen him sell the mirror before and you are right, scaremongering is the name of the game.

Personally I haven't seen the Yarvik sold on Easybuy at £79.96, the lowest price I have ever seen it sold for is £79.99 as a one off payment or £89.96 on Easybuy.

The Yarvik claim sounds like one for the ASA (or anyone who will listen), as long as both prices excluded p&p and the overall costs were the same, therefore someone ought to do the deed and fill out the online form in order to make a complaint: http://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx

And I'll excuse Mike for the rear view mirror scaremongering because anyone stupid enough to buy a cheap rear view panoramic mirror from these channels as opposed to buying the same mirror (supposedly) from a pound shop deserves a road safety lecture anyway.

Was anyone watching a few weeks ago when our Mike said he'd 'heard' about what was being said about him (I think he was referring to this forum but he didn't say directly).

His words were that he didn't give a damn what was said! :heartbroke:

Was anyone watching a few weeks ago when our Mike said he'd 'heard' about what was being said about him (I think he was referring to this forum but he didn't say directly).

I reckon he probably is pretty bothered about it, if he truly wasn't, he wouldn't mention it. Of course he's going to say he "ain't bovvered!"

If anyone was foolish enough to believe Mike's lies, they'd then be even more foolish to buy anything from him! According to Mike, he pays too much for his Sky TV and he wished he'd got one of those dongles (even though they are only 20 quid and he's selling them, he somehow doesn't seem to be able to get one). He is tied into a 'mega money' contract with his phone provider when he could simply have one of the many cheap ones he often sells that are normally; "one of the best phones in the business", and he paid too much for his telescope that him and his 'mini-me' like to look through, yet he often sells that 'simply outstanding' one from Vivitar for very little money.Don't forget his expensive Tag Heuer watch when he could have a lovely Christian Lars or a Nautical timepiece, and all that mega-bucks aftershave when he could be slapping on some JPD! He obviously isn't that shrewd otherwise he wouldn't keep getting ripped-off like he does! :wonder:

He could have been referring to FB as apparently there were some not very nice comments that had to be deleted

He could have been referring to FB as apparently there were some not very nice comments that had to be deleted

Personally Momma I find it quite hard to believe that anybody would say anything derogatory about Mike Mason.

Modest, knowledgeable, experienced (in many fields), honest, candid, and good looking to boot.

He's the image of Jason Statham don't you think?

Personally Momma I find it quite hard to believe that anybody would say anything derogatory about Mike Mason.

Modest, knowledgeable, experienced (in many fields), honest, candid, and good looking to boot.

He's the image of Jason Statham don't you think?

Err they could be twins :wonder:

Was Jason at Pontins too?

I bet he gets mistaken for Mikey all the time.

Jason and Mike are like Alan and Barry, clones.

Jason.jpg Mike.jpg

If anyone was foolish enough to believe Mike's lies, they'd then be even more foolish to buy anything from him! According to Mike, he pays too much for his Sky TV and he wished he'd got one of those dongles (even though they are only 20 quid and he's selling them, he somehow doesn't seem to be able to get one). He is tied into a 'mega money' contract with his phone provider when he could simply have one of the many cheap ones he often sells that are normally; "one of the best phones in the business", and he paid too much for his telescope that him and his 'mini-me' like to look through, yet he often sells that 'simply outstanding' one from Vivitar for very little money.Don't forget his expensive Tag Heuer watch when he could have a lovely Christian Lars or a Nautical timepiece, and all that mega-bucks aftershave when he could be slapping on some JPD! He obviously isn't that shrewd otherwise he wouldn't keep getting ripped-off like he does! :wonder:

He seems a bit of a spendthrift, when they were selling scarves before Christmas, his cost him an extortionate amount.

I've noticed though, and I hope he's got a birthday coming up, he seems to be lacking in the tie department. He seems to only have a couple or three. I'm sure he'd like a few new ones to freshen his expensive suit up. Would have to be the finest silk though. Is the Tie Rack still trading?

Edit: just remembered, he's just had a birthday. Ah well, not long till Christmas.

He seems a bit of a spendthrift, when they were selling scarves before Christmas, his cost him an extortionate amount.

I've noticed though, and I hope he's got a birthday coming up, he seems to be lacking in the tie department. He seems to only have a couple or three. I'm sure he'd like a few new ones to freshen his expensive suit up. Would have to be the finest silk though. Is the Tie Rack still trading?

Edit: just remembered, he's just had a birthday. Ah well, not long till Christmas.

That's correct Momma. He was 42.

And I am 21.

Latest posts

Back