Nicola George is moving to Australia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
She just announced she's moving to Oz. Will you miss her? I think she is entertaining but also one of the biggest bs'er's on the channel. I hope they promote Helen and give her Nicola's shifts.

I used to like Helen but she seems to have morphed into a monumental BS'er and can sometimes be incredibly undignified with Dirty Peter. She would be perfect to fill Nicola's role.

I wish her all the best, I really hope she absolutely loves it in Australia.

I thought you had to be talented or skilled to move to Australia these days?

P - A - R - T - Y.

However, will Australia immigration allow her in? :thinking::drunk:

Attachments

• 27948523.jpg
    27948523.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,846
P - A - R - T - Y.

However, will Australia immigration allow her in? :thinking::drunk:

They're letting her in and that's the end of it. I won't entertain any doubts.

Let's hope those Nothing To Declare people haven't seen her on YouTube though or she'll be kicked out before she's had chance to shake her tassles.

First we sent our unwanted criminals, the Aussies responded by giving us Neighbours. We give them Nicola George, so heaven knows what horrors they have instore for us!!!! :mysmilie_466:

I said nicola will be next., don't be surprised if james russell or Peter simon leaving next is this the end of situp channels ?

I said nicola will be next., don't be surprised if james russell or Peter simon leaving next is this the end of situp channels ?

Who else would employ Peter Simon?

I suppose James Russell could go back to the cruise ships. I'd certainly recommend him for the Costa Concordia.

Now, IS this true? Or is just a rumour started to cheer us up in this cold weather?

Now, IS this true? Or is just a rumour started to cheer us up in this cold weather?

I heard her say last week she was leaving, she joked she will now be able to be more honest with some of the people she works with.

Honesty? What a novel idea.

wicked-witch-of-the-west.gif

Haven't you heard Wicked is touring the UK then heading to OZ Nicola has been given the the lead role.

Latest posts

Back