ped egg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lovetoshop

Registered Shopper
now this is another thing i've seen cheaper! granted there is another one 'given' to you and a 'free' set of tools with a battery operated wand however, they are selling it for £39.99, and ive seen it on ITV2 advertised as a JML product sold for £9.99 at all good stores, so, the free tools and wand arent free and the second pedegg we are giving you is not 'given' you are paying for it!!:11:shocking play on words!!!!

Even cheaper on ebay - including postage from a squillion miles away ;) :scarper:

I got one from Amazon Marketplace for £6.49 free p +p and it arrived in 2 days:D

Ped Egg

I brought one in Boots Chemists for £9.99 but was not all that Impressed with it have still got Hard skin on both Heels not the Soft Pink skin as shown on the Leaflets in the Box so have ordered a Microplane Foot File from QVC & am hoping that will be More Successful at removing my Hard Skin on my Heels as have got alot of Foot Problems which I Have to Attend Hospital for & am ashamed to take my Crocs or other shoes off so the Dr or Nurse can Examine my Feet.

I brought one in Boots Chemists for £9.99 but was not all that Impressed with it have still got Hard skin on both Heels not the Soft Pink skin as shown on the Leaflets in the Box so have ordered a Microplane Foot File from QVC & am hoping that will be More Successful at removing my Hard Skin on my Heels as have got alot of Foot Problems which I Have to Attend Hospital for & am ashamed to take my Crocs or other shoes off so the Dr or Nurse can Examine my Feet.
I got the microplane one from qvc last week - it is superb - the best foot file I have ever found (and believe me I have tried them all!). I toyed with it when it was tsv and thought oh no not another miracle item. Saw it again a couple of weeks ago and thought I would take a look at the reviews on the website they were 100% 5 star with most people saying they would have given more - I also agree.
Although it is £20 - which is more than the pedi egg - it is well well worth it.:1:

I got one off ebay 99p and £3.75 p&p

Yep me too. I got mine about a month before QVC had the microplane as a tsv, which I also got.
Must say that I prefer the microplane over the ped egg, but I have/had lots of hard skin.

Latest posts

Back