Lola la rouge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Just seen LOLA on you tube for the first and last time. Very disturbing, not in a good way. Like a mad auntie after too many sherries. Take those tassels to Oz and stay there.

Last edited:
It's LOLA'S last few days on Sit Up this week, I do hope they give her a proper sendoff.

A lift to Heathrow seems fitting.

Take a look in the NG moving to Australia thread.

Put the cat out and sit down first though.
GOOD GOD!:mysmilie_500: I've just had me tea and feel a bit queazy after seeing that. Is it meant to be a send up, tongue in cheek, done for a bet sort of thing or is this her act? I feel sorry if it was on a cruise ship, there's nowhere for the passengers to go is there? My husband looked over my shoulder and said 'She's a bit long in the tooth for this isn't she?' which got me thinking, how old is she lateish 30's maybe?

GOOD GOD!:mysmilie_500: I've just had me tea and feel a bit queazy after seeing that. Is it meant to be a send up, tongue in cheek, done for a bet sort of thing or is this her act? I feel sorry if it was on a cruise ship, there's nowhere for the passengers to go is there? My husband looked over my shoulder and said 'She's a bit long in the tooth for this isn't she?' which got me thinking, how old is she lateish 30's maybe?

Oh it's her act Hillary, it's quite serious.

She's a bit long in the chin.

Latest posts

Back