Oh eck Sally...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The plants she is selling have been described as big blousey show off plants. Bit like our Sal. Yes she does look big Presume she will be flogging the top later on.

It's a wonder any of the frightful clothes they are knocking out these days ever get sold the way some of the girls look in them. I'm in my 60's and the fashions look too old for me!

Sal, and Models Jenny, and Annie are the only ones that make those awful clothes look okay. Let's face it, if any of them come out and the outfit still looks dreadful, then fgs don't buy it!

I'm sure that Caroline could make an Ann Summer's outfit look frumpy, and Nicola never looks quite right in the stuff, and the older lady who models never looks very good either, there's nothing wrong with her figure but seeing her modelling wouldn't inspire me to buy any of it!

Jenny Topp makes me laugh. Obviously she is a very attractive woman (reminds me of Jolie) and she is just doing a job but some of the things she says about the stuff she models is utterly ludicrous.

I don't know about you guys but can anyone honestly imagine Jenny wearing Dr Cringles? or jeans with an elasticated waist when she is about town? She dosen't seem suited to many if any of the clothes on Sit Up.

But I have seen it all now. Carolyn is back from her scuba diving trip and is sporting this jumpsuit. I would stick to a diving suit if I was her, she's no Anneka Rice.

jumpsuit.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't look like Aunty Caroline saw much sun :sun:

Indeed but it's NOT because she got the bends diving, and it's NOT because she spent the week in a decompression chamber.

I know this is NOT the case because I asked in a Tweet.

It's another Fashion Day on Price Drop Momma so I guess that's why. They did the same last week and Sally swapped with the quite appalling Chris Birkett.

I must say that Sally looks very nice today.

Last edited:
Do Bid TV presenters often appear on Price Drop? I once saw Helen on there.

People on FB were saying Helen may be given a trial run on PD with her "Bates Bargains" slot she tried before (really really late night it was on). Probably just gossip though.

Ah thanks Wirral

Yes she does, in fact I think she always does, even in their cruddy clothes

Indeed, she always looks good despite the merchandise she is modelling.

And despite everything LOLA wears the clothes quite well too.

But bless Carolyn. Spats, black tights and a really tight red dress with what looked like an ill fitting bra that sagged on the left. Poor girl, she hasn't got a clue.

Indeed, she always looks good despite the merchandise she is modelling.

And despite everything LOLA wears the clothes quite well too.

But bless Carolyn. Spats, black tights and a really tight red dress with what looked like an ill fitting bra that sagged on the left. Poor girl, she hasn't got a clue.

.......or a mirror :giggle:

Do Bid TV presenters often appear on Price Drop? I once saw Helen on there.

People on FB were saying Helen may be given a trial run on PD with her "Bates Bargains" slot she tried before (really really late night it was on). Probably just gossip though.

Nicola George and Peter Sherlock regularly flit between the two.

But the 'stars' like Carolyn, Mike, James and Peter Simon only appear on Bid which I guess is Sit Up's version of BBC One or Granada as opposed BBC 3 or ITV2!

Latest posts

Back