And for a treat its CRAFT DAY again 7 Oct !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uptheferrets

Registered Shopper
We have had craft days - 4 day deals - blockbusters etc

So just for a change we have CRAFT DAY, now are you all excited and waiting with your credit/debit cards at the ready.......theres bound to be big demands on their phone lines and the website will go down as usual as the p & p is once again free

So if you have run out of your decoupage pyramage and the like heres your chance to stock up

I would like to be wrong and it to be real craft, for crying out loud give us something different there is so much more out there

Thank goodness I am going out all day on the 7th :1:. Can't they think of something else for a change ?

I suppose it could be worse it could be a fashion day.:54:

got his email

another flower decoupage set

Craft Day – Free P&P – Starts Tuesday 7th October

Tune in from 9pm on Tues 7th October for the start of Craft Day. We’ll be showcasing a fabulous range of inspirational products and a great new 4 Day Deal – with FREE P&P on all purchases!

Floral Fancies Decoupage: this kit provides all you need to make 20 beautifully-decoupaged floral cards – all for only £24.99 (£22.49 to Club Members).

Simply click on the link http://www.createandcraft.com/floral_fancies_decoupage_137760.aspx or copy it into your internet browser.

Guest demonstrators include:

- Nancy Watt and the 4 Day Deal, starting at 9pm
- Debbie Williams will be crafting with decoupage at 9am (Weds)
- The Glitter Girls are on at 2pm with their Cornacopia Embossing board (Weds)
- Christine Bell is crafting with Princess Pinflair at 5pm (Weds)
- And Joanna Sheen will be presenting her New CD, the Pamela West Collection, on air at 11am (Weds)

Also, from 7-9pm on Wed 8th October, there’s a chance to see the Best of the Day, where you can view the best bits of the Craft Day all over again.

Don’t forget to check out the site for all the amazing products – plus many, many more!

Advert

That looks like a seriously cr*ppy piece of REALLY badly cut decoupage. And how many flowery decoupage kits have we had in the last few weeks anyway? Please can they not get rid of "one-idea" Weightman and get in someone with a bit of imagination? I know it was "love 'em or hate 'em, but the "Big Boys" must be laughing their socks off

We have had craft days - 4 day deals - blockbusters etc

So just for a change we have CRAFT DAY, now are you all excited and waiting with your credit/debit cards at the ready.......theres bound to be big demands on their phone lines and the website will go down as usual as the p & p is once again free

So if you have run out of your decoupage pyramage and the like heres your chance to stock up

I would like to be wrong and it to be real craft, for crying out loud give us something different there is so much more out there
GLAD IT ISNT JUST ME THEN.....i used to watch nearly all the time..bow cd roms....or decoupage....ive fed up to my back teeth of them all....having gone for councilling for steph when she 1st started saying verything was stunning......ive got over that......but its not fair when there so many many other types of crafts out there........Barry & Alan used to fetch us so many u have a craft room stocked sky high...............so i guess they are doing me a favour by repeatedly showing dead dec & carp cd.s

Hee hee only one more day to wait.........

It must be the 'craft' stuff thats keeping it afloat

Having read whats going to be on, no surprises there then, probably the only one worth a look at will be Joanna sheen.

I used to buy all the glitter girls boards etc, but not all the extra's they do now - peel offs- duffex etc and I didn't buy the Cornucopia and i am sick of hearing of the award and the Queen. I really don't think she sits and embosses any of the beautiful cards, with beautiful flowers and puts beautiful peel offs on them though the corgis may wear one of the little bows (not)

Sometimes I think i know just the place to stick the silicone gel syringe!
Oh boy, does this channel make me grumpy these days!

Latest posts

Back