Wayne is leaving.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Krlsthjckl

Registered Shopper
NOOOO:sad:

Just said he is leaving & has an exciting new job opportunity. I for one will miss his cooking demos.

In true Wayne style he finished off by making a meringue & had Sally Jaxx eat it even though it blatantly wasnt set.

Gutted.

Perhaps he's going to work as the Quuen's personal chef. That would be lovely for him.

Has he worked his last shift at Bid?

He was on with The Frump today and he was was using that halogen oven thing to cremate some chips/potato wedges! They were so brown they looked like they'd been holidaying on the Sun!

I'll miss Wayne.

Seeing him cock up a food demo (and watching the presenters have to "enjoy" the results) never failed to warm the cockles of my heart.

I wonder if he's off to be a celebrity judge on Masterchef? :wonder:

I can honestly say that I have never seen a chef like him. He will be sadly missed in our front room I can tell you. He's the best laugh on the TV by far

I'm glad he is gone, tbh. His cooking was painful to watch. Bid need all the help they can get. Wayne's handiwork was a hindrance.

Wayne was always fun unless he was being filthy with Dirty Peter, vile.

I wish him well, I wish his diners well too.

He seems an ok kind of guy but not really suited to a channel such as Bid. He often is like a rabbit caught in headlights when put on the spot.

I wish him well with his future endeavors.

Nooooo. I'll miss Wayne - he was so much fun to watch. :( He did seem like a nice guy as well.

I would imagine his new career is not food-based. Some of the stuff he 'made' was beyond hilarity. I wonder if we'll get a new 'chef'?

Like some of you have already said, Wayne does seem like a nice enough man, but I still cannot for life of me understand how he got the job on Bid. I know the channel doesn't have much credibility, but you'd think the lure of (dubious) 'fame' and money would be enough to tempt at least one competent genuine chef or home economist to sell out :D

Latest posts

Back