Relax Your Back TSV 19th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Sounds interesting. I wonder if it is one of those boards that were mentioned before that you lay over and stretch your back on (a bit like a pilates barrel).

Hi Choppy, I think you mean the:

Back Magic Stretching Adjustable Back Rest

Which was recomended on here, I think marjolean brugman was probably the person who demoed it.
And which is interestingly now showing as 19.75, when a few of us got a letter giving a small reduction from the 17.98 it was on sale for originally, because QVC had "managed to get a better price".

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.431833

Which suggests to me you could be on to something there.

Last edited:
Evangel, I think you're right. The back magic is one of Marjoein's products and I also got a credit for the difference in price as QVC were going to be selling it at a temporarily reduced price. They say in their letter they will be re-airing it a lower price so sounds like they are going to offer it as TSV, hot pick or something

Hi Choppy, I think you mean the:

Back Magic Stretching Adjustable Back Rest

Which was recomended on here, I think marjolean brugman was probably the person who demoed it.
And which is interestingly now showing as 19.75, when a few of us got a letter giving a small reduction from the 17.98 it was on sale for originally, because QVC had "managed to get a better price".

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.431833

Which suggests to me you could be on to something there.

Thats the one. I heard good things about it on here.

The flashes they do of TSVs has been going all day today as 'Back Magic' and Marjolein was here yesterday so good sleuthing you guys !

Marjolean has had on her website for a while that this the Back Magic this has good reviews on the QVCUS site.

I'm sure Marjolean did say she was back with the 'BACK TSV' when she was on one of the Pilates hours.

watched a video presentation of this on the QVCUS website the other day. Marjolean did mention the other day she thought it would sell out. I am very intrested in this but can't stay up for the midnight presentation as i have to be up early in the morning for work.

I've had this since first aired on qvc and love it. You only need a couple of minutes on it but you get a fab stretch to your back, but you do need to be able get down on the floor, so its no good for anyone who's not that mobile. I had a refund from qvc and it worked out the price of the item now it is going to be a tsv. Any tensions are gone and to be honest I've had less headaches as well as i sit hunched over a computer all day.

deffo recommend this. I slipped a disc on a ride at Disney last year and this has helped me no end. In fact, I hardly need to use it now and my back was sooooo painful before. And top value for money too :)

I'm going to have a look at this tonight. I remember a wooden backstretcher on QVC some years back that was around £70.

I have problems with my back, it's been pretty painful this week, if this is definitely worth having I may go for it.

In the video presentat ion I watched on QVCUS earlier in the week Marjolean said she always says to use it on the floor, but she said she had either a caller or email from someone who uses it on thier bed and it works for them.

Latest posts

Back