New Fragrances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
There is a fair few new fragrances on offer, does anyone have any experience of them? The one's I have seen are:-

Bellazza
LOL
Yacht Man Blue
Ayamik

I cannot find much information on the brands but Yacht Man has a few reviews (mostly positive) on Basenotes.com (note it's on sale in TJ Hughes for £4.99 so way cheaper than just the P+P).

There is a fair few new fragrances on offer, does anyone have any experience of them? The one's I have seen are:-

Bellazza
LOL
I assume that LOL means "Lots of love" as opposed to the presenter laughing out loud for someone actually buying such a stink? :grin:

My husband was given some Yacht Man Blue for his birthday. He tried it and put it straight in the bin. I have no idea if it is meant for men or women, but it smells as if it was tested on pigs

My husband was given some Yacht Man Blue for his birthday. He tried it and put it straight in the bin. I have no idea if it is meant for men or women, but it smells as if it was tested on pigs

I bought some for £3.99 from my local shopping mall and I hated it, Its like a floral dry smell which isn't really good for a bloke imo. The main problem was after like 30secs the smell was almost gone, I sprayed some on my arm & asked my partner if she liked it & she couldn't even smell it.. so I sprayed 6 sprays & she hated it too. After about 2 minutes neither of us could smell it unless our noses was practically touching the skin I sprayed it on lol. No "staying-power" I think the term is?

There was another Yacht Man product next to the blue it was Yacht Man Chocolate which was the same price, there was a tester open and I hated that too. It was a musky floral smell that also seemed to disappear after a matter of seconds. I presume it was called chocolate because of the box colour. The only reason I bought the Yacht Man Blue was there wasn't a tester bottle so I thought I'd take a chance as it wasn't much money and my nephew was coming to stay who usually puts like half a bottle of cologne on before he goes out (Time to hide the davidoff).

I bought some for £3.99 from my local shopping mall and I hated it, Its like a floral dry smell which isn't really good for a bloke imo. The main problem was after like 30secs the smell was almost gone, I sprayed some on my arm & asked my partner if she liked it & she couldn't even smell it.. so I sprayed 6 sprays & she hated it too. After about 2 minutes neither of us could smell it unless our noses was practically touching the skin I sprayed it on lol. No "staying-power" I think the term is?

There was another Yacht Man product next to the blue it was Yacht Man Chocolate which was the same price, there was a tester open and I hated that too. It was a musky floral smell that also seemed to disappear after a matter of seconds. I presume it was called chocolate because of the box colour. The only reason I bought the Yacht Man Blue was there wasn't a tester bottle so I thought I'd take a chance as it wasn't much money and my nephew was coming to stay who usually puts like half a bottle of cologne on before he goes out (Time to hide the davidoff).

That's right Mobo, there appears to be a whole range of Yacht Man (there are loads of different ones in my local TJ Hughes). I thought the blue one smelled ok but I only spritzed it, I didn't try it on. I doubt it would be long lasting though, they charge a fiver which sounds about right. Bid want around £20 all in which is ludicrous.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back