They sell something that's also in Debenhams!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Freestep footwear :clapping:

I expect this thread will grow in time :wonder:

JD Williams also sell Freestep Footwear!

Debenhams isn't the store it once was, they even sell JML Products nowadays so maybe JPD is on the horizon?

They seemed quite reasonably priced (but look sh*te) on Bid but again the postage and call bumps it right up

They must do something about that imo

As long as there are enough suckers to buy a load of foodbags for £1 + £9.52 I suspect big change won't be forthcoming. But they're doing something about it Momma (well for themselves anyway). Don't forget they are having 1p and no P+P days but just seem to sell most products for a couple of quid more to reflect the real cost of postage.

And then there's the vouchers................. I can't wait to see what delights are on offer from 28-30 March. What chance Mike's Vodafone will be back on Easybuy eh Momma?

Last edited:
I put JPD in the Debenhams search box..........and it froze :wink:

That's because the computer knows there are secret negotiations ongoing.

What on earth has Peter Sherlock got on his face?

Last edited:
He looks like he's changed colour :eek:

I'm sure it was just a bit of fun because he looked utterly ridiculous.

Very funny though. It was surely a joke wasn't it?

Sod Parker, he looks like an extra on It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

Last edited:
a little healthy glow......

You reminded me of a Ready Brek kid!

Sometimes less is more Peter :happy: On a more serious note you might want to have a word with the powers that be, some of your fragrance prices were way over the mark yesterday. Yacht Man Blue and Head Over Heels were ridiculously expensive, even without the P+P. TJ's and Fragrance Direct are undercutting your product price by 100%-300% and way more than that when you add on the delivery/call charges. Yacht Man is actually quite a nice fragrance, I have tried it but it's only £4.99 in TJ's, in fact they sell a whole range of Yacht Man, all for £4.99. However, my sister was impressed with the Lierac range and pricing so well done for getting that in, the Kent products were keenly priced too.

ready-brek.jpg

Last edited:
He looks like he's changed colour :eek:

My friend had similar 'moments' to the ones Peter's been having lately: new hairstyle (remember when he looked like the nit nurse had been?) botox, etc etc. Ummm. She was on the menopause :giggle:

My friend had similar 'moments' to the ones Peter's been having lately: new hairstyle (remember when he looked like the nit nurse had been?) botox, etc etc. Ummm. She was on the menopause :giggle:

He put it down to giving up smoking Hillary which I can kind of understand, my friend kicked the deadly weed a few years back and he embarked on some pretty drastic cosmetic dental work to mark the event.

Latest posts

Back