Question is the new bid and price drop rubbish format ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Question is bid and price drop rubbish ? Naff products like beauty, handbags, gardening and other nonesense that we do not need.And the presenters are naff to especially from speed auction lot they replace them with decent peresenters like richard hardwick and becque now we got trash like Lisa tash.
Now there must be new producers and management team who think we like the new bidtv and price drop
format.Does anyone like the new format? Rant over. P.s peters right they are common chavs on bidtv lol.Peters words not mine.

I watch they crack me up, with there bs, especially dirty peter what a fruitcake Peter Simon is.

I've kept quiet for a long time, but am I the only one who is fed up with Adam82's posts?

He never posts anything constructive, he says very rude and offensive things about presenters.. often, very personal insults which should be kept to himself, and if a presenter were to read his posts, they'd be deeply upset. In the year he's been on the forum, I've never seen any post which has contributed to a discussion.

Some of his posts include:
I liked mike mason but now he's a stuck up twat, like lord alan sugar says on the apprentice I don't like bullshitters, I don't like schmoozers, I don't like arselickers" and mike mason you are one...
Are they stupid why do they screw up on the one collection.From £35,000 to £3,000 how they do that? Especially a rare gemstone, is cherry or sherry whatever her name is thick? No wonder don or dinniz...
Becque I think been sacked for telling too much lies, that's why george has taken over, wonder what product got him the boot.
Miley was way ott on the curry get a grip mike or you end up FAT.Curry is fattening, he is obsessed with it
Peter Sherlock is an absolute ignoramus.
Bates seems to be a ignoramus
Lazy fool ignoramus [about James Russell]
Don't let that annoying twat Sally jacks on she's the worst presenter on bidtv.Shes a spoilt brat on that channel.Get her off.

There's no need for anybody to be this bitter and resentful about people they don't know. We all have our gripes about sit-up, but there's a huge difference between having a moan about something and having a full-on attack.

I have to agree with Adam82. It's sh*t lol. It's car crash telly to dip into once in a while to see what the presenters are peddling. Anyone who doesn't think these people deserve ridicule have already been brainwashed by the selling tactics!

I agree with the original poster. The format now is rubbish and almost unwatchable! Not that long ago l could watch Bid and enjoy the usual lies and such, as it was actually entertaining. Now, l can only watch for a few minutes without becoming mind-numbingly bored and flicking over! The rotation of the same old rubbish products is overkill. It's either flower bulbs, hanging baskets, dodgy looking cleaning products that look like they would strip paint (and your skin) off, or that ****** naff lookingg green spinning duster. The products now are worse than what poundshops stock!

As much as l don't like many of the presenters, l do now have a certain amount of sympathy for them for having to sell such crap! They must look at it and their hearts drop. Oh how they must long for some JPD or Tanzanite now!

I agree with the original poster. The format now is rubbish and almost unwatchable! Not that long ago l could watch Bid and enjoy the usual lies and such, as it was actually entertaining. Now, l can only watch for a few minutes without becoming mind-numbingly bored and flicking over! The rotation of the same old rubbish products is overkill. It's either flower bulbs, hanging baskets, dodgy looking cleaning products that look like they would strip paint (and your skin) off, or that ****** naff lookingg green spinning duster. The products now are worse than what poundshops stock!

As much as l don't like many of the presenters, l do now have a certain amount of sympathy for them for having to sell such crap! They must look at it and their hearts drop. Oh how they must long for some JPD or Tanzanite now!

I'd forgotten about that! I haven't seen any for ages. Don't tell me it's been mined out early :eek:

It was better when Lisa Brash was on the channel nobody watched. I think she's common :wonder:

I'd forgotten about that! I haven't seen any for ages. Don't tell me it's been mined out early :eek:

It was better when Lisa Brash was on the channel nobody watched. I think she's common :wonder:

I don't dislike Lisa Brass but it is hard to imagine any other shopping channel employing her, of course the same could be said about Dirty Peter and Modest Mike.

Their talents seem very well suited to Sit Up which is great for Britain as it saves on benefit payments :happy:

I don't dislike Lisa Brass but it is hard to imagine any other shopping channel employing her, of course the same could be said about Dirty Peter and Modest Mike.

Their talents seem very well suited to Sit Up which is great for Britain as it saves on benefit payments :happy:

Dirty Peter I can stomach for about half an hour till he starts spitting/dribbling

Mikey (major form of credit or debit card, pushes finger in palm to press 1) Mason I can stomach for even longer

But Lisa Brash is an instant turn over, the voice argh!

Totally agree! I put Pricedrop on last night and Lisa Trash was on...that was the end of pricedrop for the night!

Does anyone fancy lizard garden art? James is selling them right now, they would be a talking point. Of course he had a story to go with them, from his travels in Thailand (they had similar art over there) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Garden.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone fancy lizard garden art? James is selling them right now, they would be a talking point. Of course he had a story to go with them, from his travels in Thailand (they had similar art over there) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

View attachment 8976

Wasn't he crew in the ship's shop? Did he jump ship in Thailand?

Latest posts

Back