Catfood/vomit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Justin is making something which looks like a cross between cat food and vomit. Makes Wayne look like Roux Junior

Justin is making something which looks like a cross between cat food and vomit. Makes Wayne look like Roux Junior

Unfortunately Bod is only good at one thing, waving his hands around.

Oh, and always wearing the same suit. He's great at that.

As soon as I saw the title, I knew what was being referred to - Yup, that revolting pile of sick Bod and his sidekick were trying to pass off as salsa! Thing is, you can actually make pretty good salsa in a Magic Bullet blender, 'cause you can pulse the ingredients, and stop before you end up with results like that! However, I know 'cause I ordered that machine and got a full refund. It doesn't work properly, it's a cheap imitation product which will pulverise food and that's all it does. It's ok for coffee beans, and smoothies, but anything you don't want blasted down to pulp or dust, forget it...pay a bit extra and buy the real thing!

As soon as I saw the title, I knew what was being referred to - Yup, that revolting pile of sick Bod and his sidekick were trying to pass off as salsa! Thing is, you can actually make pretty good salsa in a Magic Bullet blender, 'cause you can pulse the ingredients, and stop before you end up with results like that! However, I know 'cause I ordered that machine and got a full refund. It doesn't work properly, it's a cheap imitation product which will pulverise food and that's all it does. It's ok for coffee beans, and smoothies, but anything you don't want blasted down to pulp or dust, forget it...pay a bit extra and buy the real thing!

Merry did you notice how the sneaks cut away to a video (yet again of a 'similar brand') when Bod's ingredients weren't blending?. It gave him time to have a good fiddle with it to get it working properly.

And then as you said it literally destroyed them to a pulp. My Dad got a Magic Bullet, it honestly packed in after one press!

Last edited:
Happens every time they do a demo. Wonder why couldn't be that their products are useless.

The thing with using Wayne, his utter crapness and incompetence could cover up how rubbish these gadgets actually are...

Hey Wirral, sorry to hear your dad's magic bullet broke first time. I've not had any problems with them. I've had two, the first one did wear out eventually, but it got a lot of use,and the second one, the one I have now's still going strong. It's an amazing product. Trouble is, these bogus copies don't come up to scratch. Don't get me wrong, the American infomercial for Magic bullet is exaggerated beyond belief, but if you're lucky enough not to get a faulty one, it's a really great product. Like they say, it sits on the counter top and I use it every day! Just blasted up some cocktail on ice funnily enough and now am pretty p*ssed!!
Gin, Campari and vermouth is one wicked combo!

Hey Wirral, sorry to hear your dad's magic bullet broke first time. I've not had any problems with them. I've had two, the first one did wear out eventually, but it got a lot of use,and the second one, the one I have now's still going strong. It's an amazing product. Trouble is, these bogus copies don't come up to scratch. Don't get me wrong, the American infomercial for Magic bullet is exaggerated beyond belief, but if you're lucky enough not to get a faulty one, it's a really great product. Like they say, it sits on the counter top and I use it every day! Just blasted up some cocktail on ice funnily enough and now am pretty p*ssed!!
Gin, Campari and vermouth is one wicked combo!

I just thought it was a white label product and branded by whoever is selling it, I didn't know there were copies!

The one Bod had looked identical to the 'Magic Bullet', I have seen it branded as Hinari too. In fact if you watch Saturday Kitchen you might have noticed they use one too but it dosen't have 'Bullet' branding on it.

Enjoy your cocktails!!

Last edited:
I just thought it was a white label product and branded by whoever is selling it, I didn't know there were copies!

The one Bod had looked identical to the 'Magic Bullet', I have seen it branded as Hinari too. In fact if you watch Saturday Kitchen you might have noticed they use one too but it dosen't have 'Bullet' branding on it.

Enjoy your cocktails!!

Oooh No! The magic bullet is the magic bullet. There is another product called the "amazing bullet" and that is pretty much the same. Other than that any other imitation is NOT up to scratch. You really have to watch your step cause the new breed of imitation doesn't have a pulse function, you have to lock the cup onto the base and all it can do is inihilate the contents, and as the bid tv demos have shown, it's not a pretty sight!

I have most certainly enjoyed the cocktails and now might have to grind some coffee beans and sober up before OH returns from work lol!

Oooh No! The magic bullet is the magic bullet. There is another product called the "amazing bullet" and that is pretty much the same. Other than that any other imitation is NOT up to scratch. You really have to watch your step cause the new breed of imitation doesn't have a pulse function, you have to lock the cup onto the base and all it can do is inihilate the contents, and as the bid tv demos have shown, it's not a pretty sight!

I have most certainly enjoyed the cocktails and now might have to grind some coffee beans and sober up before OH returns from work lol!

Well I didn't know that Merry.

My Dad's was a genuine Bullet though, it was obviously just a faulty item.

I might have a cocktail myself now. Milk, sugar and tea!

lol I caught Rezzy off guard making a bit of a face

:puke:

Momma I watched quite a bit of Rezzy yesterday, in particular selling cheap (but not in monetary terms) chocolate Laurelle stink with Lisa Brass.

Rezzy seems a highly competent assistant but my word can that girl bullshit, the nonsense was literally gushing so a presenting role is surely on the cards?

She honestly said if you know someone on a diet buy her Laurelle Hot Chocolate as it's a great alternative as it's still chocolatey (it went for nearly £20, it's £4.99 a bottle on Bid Plus and delivery is only £5.99).

I am beginning to lose my faith in human kind. Some people should simply be banned from holding a Visa card!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back