Steve Bennett & Glenn Lehrer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Finding the 'bromance' quite entertaining! I take most things the presenters say with a pinch of salt ('cos their job is to make me part with my money), but I reckon these two guys genuinely are good buddies.

Finding the 'bromance' quite entertaining! I take most things the presenters say with a pinch of salt ('cos their job is to make me part with my money), but I reckon these two guys genuinely are good buddies.

Funnily enough that was the term that came to my mind last night after watching them both in the 'Lehrer Lounge' hour and Glenn's frequent reference to 'dates'! He was joking. Apparently they were both over in Jaipur very recently and so have spent a lot of time in each others company, they said. Glenn really seemed to have enjoyed the concept of live interaction between himself and viewers in his Q and A session.

I liked some of the new design pieces they had on the 2 hour show beforehand. Though the 18k pieces were pretty costly and I did notice that some very limited ones were being shown on the web afterwards, obviously not having been bought by the telephone callers as S and G thought at the time.

I watched some of the web only Q&A 2hour special and they were selling some of the jewellery which I was led to believe you could only buy on the web (so webbers are back in favour for the moment or is it cheaper than doing it on the telly ) but as usual it was very poorly though out even though it had been advertised it was going to happen it was what has now become the norm for many of us who knows Steves balls ups and general mayhem from the start no graphics no buy button etc I got fed up in the end and switched off puter and went to bed I thought the pieces I did see were very expensive especially now the novelty of the cut has worn off for me as has Glenns repetative story of how he thought up the idea of the cut.I think the old pals act works for them both on the you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours front maybe I've been around to long and got a bit synical with it all

Latest posts

Back