I don't!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Err, no! I buy a pair of nail scissors every 10 years or do, depending on how long it takes me to lose them. I don't use any treatments or polishes except very rarely. If I try to paint them it takes me about 10 seconds to make a pigs ear of it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, I spend about £4.50 a year on my nails not £450. I`ve never had a salon manicure and I`m allergic to nail polish ( it blisters the skin around my nails ) so apart from buying emery boards every few months they cost me next to nothing. I keep them fairly short and just smooth them down when they grow.

Remember an interview years ago with a woman who didn't wash dishes/do housework and used paper plates. Now she was someone you would run to in a crisis!

I would say I spent around half that per year when i had extentions & infills , I havent had any salon treatments since last Nov as I couldnt any longer justify the cost & classed it as a luxury

My finger and toe nails are always polished although my fingernails normally just with a clear varnish. I don't spend anything like £450 though but I have to say that £45 is highly likely.

Latest posts

Back