Calling Molton Brown Lovers......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
......just spotted that there will be a promotion on Achica on Thursday. I'm sure it will be worth checking out! :up:

Wonder will it feature the fab Eucalyptus shower gel?

I won't hold my breath as it's seldom available elsewhere,only at their stores & at full price.

Marzy you're as bad as me lol! I nearly bought the Philosophy Summer Grace fragrance OTO as it was a bargain buy. I was just about to hit the point of no return button & then went upstairs & realised I have 1 bottle 60% full & another unopened! I didn't purchase & removed it from my basket. I'm learning to resist!

My dad used to have unspeakably early morning starts when he was a page editor for a national newspaper. He adored the eucalyptus MB shower/bath stuff as he found it very warming and soothing, set him up for the day. He reckoned it was great as an antiseptic barrier too as working in London & travelling on packed trains isn't always healthy.
He'd decant a small bottle and use it as a handwash at work as he loved the calming scent. I used to buy the special offer ones at Christmas for him. Ahh I can remember the smell now and the heavenly gingerlilly for which I still have a bottle of the shimmering fragrance they did and the more concentrated EDP. I use them as a treat, so uplifting.

I know MB got a lot of stick for including Heavenly Gingerlily in their TSV's but I loved it and hope Achica will be offering some great deals......just need to be up early as I'm sure they will be popular.

they have it in my local John Lewis like and online

Yes Ian,I know we can get Eucalyptus but it's seldom on special offer,is it?

Even when I venture up to the Outlet Village in Kildare,the MB store there never has it unless it's one of the 50mls sizes in their 'special packs'.

Latest posts

Back