Lizard Art. £6.99 and no postage.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
On sale in B&M and even more ghastly up close than they look on TV. The young man filling the display reckoned they would be down to £2.99 or 2 for a fiver at the end of summer, and that was more than they were worth.

On sale in B&M and even more ghastly up close than they look on TV. The young man filling the display reckoned they would be down to £2.99 or 2 for a fiver at the end of summer, and that was more than they were worth.

I think they are a delight Hillary.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Mason's have them either side of their allegedly lifesize self portrait.

Garden.jpg

How about if BBC or ITV did a "At Home with the Masons" fly on the wall tv series, they are probably the 2nd power couple after posh and becks and I would really love to see how the other half live. It would be a great way for sit up to showcase their products too with some careful product placement ie the Gayford Lion print above the mantelpiece.

How about if BBC or ITV did a "At Home with the Masons" fly on the wall tv series, they are probably the 2nd power couple after posh and becks and I would really love to see how the other half live. It would be a great way for sit up to showcase their products too with some careful product placement ie the Gayford Lion print above the mantelpiece.

That's a really good idea, we know their 'gaff' is full of products as seen on Sit Up. Or similar products that cost a LOT more :happy:

I see this programme airing on BBC One, in HD, at 8.00pm on a Saturday right up against Ant & Dec on ITV.

It could lead to a new line of work, I never understood why Mike hasn't really appeared on the big two networks when equally talented people like Bernie Clifton, Bobby Davro and Duncan Norvelle have.

Last edited:
They could possibly look ok poolside at a Spanish villa, but in your frontroom??? Yikes!!!! :mysmilie_466:

They could possibly look ok poolside at a Spanish villa, but in your frontroom??? Yikes!!!! :mysmilie_466:

Being serious I think they are intended for the garden.

But inside, outside, they are still grotesque.

Does Gayford do personal consultations/sittings?

mike 'tiger' mason.jpg

Latest news is that Channel 4 will be doing a "my big fat cockney wedding" series for when Mikey finally decides to make an honest woman of his lady/goddess. Also I have been reliably informed that Tommy and Kate will be best man and bridesmaid.

Latest news is that Channel 4 will be doing a "my big fat cockney wedding" series for when Mikey finally decides to make an honest woman of his lady/goddess. Also I have been reliably informed that Tommy and Kate will be best man and bridesmaid.

Channel 4?

Mine's a bit fuzzy, I might have to splash out on a new aerial. I've seen enough snow to last me a lifetime :smirk:

What about Christian Lars and Gianni Ricci as pageboys or Rosa Benini as maid of honour. The list is endless.

'Dr' Cringles is off the guest list though, now he had been struck off nobody wants to know him anymore.

Think l'll get him a new Bass Reflex Sheet as a wedding gift. Where would l find something like that???? :cheeky:

Barbara Benne the famous jewellery designer has got his invite and Monsieur DuPont is on standby

Obviously the dress will be by the world renowned Tommy & Kate. I'm sure they did the Royal Wedding one too! :giggle:

Peter Simon will be the vicar - "we are here today for the union of ......., not only .........:giggle:

Peter Simon will be the vicar - "we are here today for the union of ......., not only .........:giggle:

Although Peter regularly refers to the Church he seems to have his faith firmly placed in the hands of glass/metal/clay/plastic angel shaped ornaments.

Nevertheless he does strike me as God fearing, you only have to listen to his monologues to realise that.

Latest posts

Back