Wayne's Replacement

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I see we have Wayne's replacement, a young lady called Kate.

Let's see if she is a better cook!

She's amazing! Way better than Wayne the Div. I want to know know what I can do with the Halogen Oven and she is demonstrating it fully. :up:

She's amazing! Way better than Wayne the Div. I want to know know what I can do with the Halogen Oven and she is demonstrating it fully. :up:

I have only watched her briefly but going by the dishes she has cooked today she would appear more competent that Wayne, bless him.

But my OP is incorrect as actually it dosen't sound like she is a new resident guest, Mason said to her he hopes their paths cross again. Maybe Antony Worrall-Thompson is being lined up, he could do with the work since cheesegate.

Last edited:
AWT is not that desperate to appear on Bid! I do hope we will see Kate again.

AWT is not that desperate to appear on Bid! I do hope we will see Kate again.

I do too Greg, she seemed very nice.

I agree AWT is probably a bit high profile for Bid, it's just a pity Fanny Cradock isn't around anymore as she could share fashion tips with Carolyn Lyndsay.

I remember Carolyn Lyndsey from Gems Tv years ago and on an advert for one of those dodgy finance companies.Not exactly gone up in the world

She was on with lisa brash a few weeks ago with the pie maker. She sneezed into her hands wiped the back of her hand across her nose then carried on cutting the pastry. Cant really see she her being a professional either.

I miss Wayne.

I'd never ever eat anything he cooked, but his demos were amazing.

Kate seems really good IMO
she actually cooks recognisable meals that people can eat
she demonstrates products well
and she has a very dry sense of humour, I saw her today teasing Far Mani and he wasn't sure how to take her, it was good value!

Kate seems really good IMO
she actually cooks recognisable meals that people can eat
she demonstrates products well
and she has a very dry sense of humour, I saw her today teasing Far Mani and he wasn't sure how to take her, it was good value!

Yes I saw her and I want Wayne back :sad:

She's organised and can turn out decent stuff despite the appliance, she's rubbish

Yes I saw her and I want Wayne back :sad:

She's organised and can turn out decent stuff despite the appliance, she's rubbish

I thought Wayne was a delight Momma but he did lack that certain something a TV Chef must have.

Latest posts

Back