Price Drop - Classic Moments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bid p&p

Registered Shopper
I came across the following video on youtube of Marina Berry on price-drop and was in hysterics, how good did the channel used to be! So much fun between her and the presenters, particularly Steve Macdonald!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5vZWpDdjLs

Shame it's not this entertaining anymore really :-(

I like Marina when she's on, though I must say I haven't seen her on lately? I hear she's doing quite well with her singing and dancing.

I like Marina too. Back in the days before Peter became 'dirty' Peter and was just plain 'Dippy 'n daft' Peter. He, Marina and Sophie were a joy to watch and a damn good laugh. Even if I'd finished in the kitchen I stayed watching just for the sheer entertainment. haven't done that for many moons

I like Marina too. Back in the days before Peter became 'dirty' Peter and was just plain 'Dippy 'n daft' Peter. He, Marina and Sophie were a joy to watch and a damn good laugh. Even if I'd finished in the kitchen I stayed watching just for the sheer entertainment. haven't done that for many moons

I agree, one thing I've noticed is Helen always used to be like Marina in many ways and was a joy to watch but shes become a lot like Peter and when those two are together its awful to watch now. I just hope Marina stays the way she is as she is always fun to watch and continues to make the occasional appearance.

Latest posts

Back