Is Justin the new Wayne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Must try the chocolatey/omellety thing he was cooking with the squirty cream. Delicious. Brings back memories of our multi-cooker with half of what you'd cooked stuck to the bottom.

Must try the chocolatey/omellety thing he was cooking with the squirty cream. Delicious. Brings back memories of our multi-cooker with half of what you'd cooked stuck to the bottom.

I think he think's he's great though. He was so excited last week he 'discovered' that popcorn tastes great with salt and pepper.

He needs to discover that suits come in a variety of colours but more importantly it isn't illegal to own more than one.

He doesn't have to wear a suit on PD though does he? He's just in new shirt and erm old suit trousers at the mo

They were selling some lovely 'chinoesque' trews the other day for £1.97 with expanding sides

There really is no excuse

He doesn't have to wear a suit on PD though does he? He's just in new shirt and erm old suit trousers at the mo

They were selling some lovely 'chinoesque' trews the other day for £1.97 with expanding sides

There really is no excuse

He reckoned he really liked a hoodie they were selling last week.

Justin the hoodie from Wiltshere. I'm not convinced.

Chinoesque is something that interests me, i'm warming to elasticated waists too.

He reckoned he really liked a hoodie they were selling last week.

Justin the hoodie from Wiltshere. I'm not convinced.

Chinoesque is something that interests me, i'm warming to elasticated waists too.

Me three. Especially after Christmas and Easter, not to mention summer holidays. I'm up early this morning to cook a turkey the size of an ostrich because the family are coming for Easter lunch. They will all eat like goats and not gain a pound. My husband and i will have one extra roast spud and gain half a stone!

Latest posts

Back